Fool for love

Casey P.O.V.

I cant believe what i just saw. Everything she told me the other night was a lie. Why ask me to be your girlfriend and lie to me and hurt me if you knew you didnt have good intention in mind. Was it that I wouldnt let you eat my pussy, was it that we hadnt had our first kiss, or maybe cause im not easy like the rest of these hoes out here.

*Later that night on the phone*

Leah:hey bae

hey leah

Leah: We need to talk

yeahhh we do

Leah:me first i think we should just be friends

alright coo no problem

Leah: goodnight

bye

Casey P.O.V.

So this bitch just cheated on me and brakes up with me in the same day. Never thought i would feel pain this deep but i refuse to cry cause my heart dont pump kool-aid for no bitch.

*The next day*

I walk into school with my head held high. I never let a hoe see me down fuck them. I go into homeroom and tell Cassie what happened trying so hard not to cry as I remince.

I see them all the time in the hall, In the bathroom it never fails. No matter how hard i try to avoid them they're always right there. Which makes it hard to fight back my tears through the day. She must think everything all good cause she been talking to me. She's  sending me mixed messages one day she's. flirting. with me the next day she acts like I barely exist.

*Three days later*

Leah and I have been talking more and more i guess she getting tired of Dahjia. I guess that ass aint keeping her no more. You know what they say the faster you give it up the faster they give up. Its alright to tease and please them but give them something to wonder about.

Friday rolled around and Leah back up under me. At the end of the day while im waiting ride leah pops up and puts her arm around me. I asked "aint you suppose to be walk your girlfriend to the bus" she says "nah ma i with you" i gave her that bitch bye face.

As i look out the corner of my eye I see Dahjia walking down the hall and out the front doors of the school. I notice Leah slow slid her arm off my shoulder. I heard one of Dahjia's friends whisper to her "you saw them" she responded loudly "I dont give a fuck about that!" Llf was shawty mad or nah. Leah walked over to her all i could hear was yelling, cursing, and arguing. I could hardly keep myself from laughing.

I tried to straighten my face as Leah walked back over to me. I ask " what happened " she responded "man fuck her she be on that fick shit and dont be funny Cas i know you heard that shit" I busted out and started laughing i couldn't help it. As she sat down to talk to me my ride pulled up. As i got in to the car she yelled " aye bae ima text you!" I just rolled my eyes.

*Later that night *

My phone rings with a text from Leah

Leah: Bae

I'm not your bae and yes how may i help you?

Leah: well sorry but wassup

nothing

Leah: coo what's wrong with you

Nothing leah

Leah: i have a question

ok...

Leah: will you be my girlfriend again

and like a fool my heat and stomach began to flutter and all my anger disappeared and I formed my lips and said yes

Leah:I promise i won't do it again but im tired goodnight i love yoh

goodnight leah