Just a feeling

Casey Pov

So it's my seventh grade year and I have this huge crush on this girl her name is leah , like she makes me feel a way I never knew that I could feel she keeps me on my toes every moment is just so..... WAIT!!!

Im rushing into my love life and you don't even know my name . Hi Im Casey but everybody calls me lady bug , yes im gay but back to the situation , I never knew that I could feel this way I believe I love her and I barely know her she send this tingle down my spine every time she's round we have been flirting on the low but I dont know if she really feeling me I guess only time we tell .

*Two days later*

We been talking for the past two days now and i can feel the chemistry between us, and i know how i feel but im not sure if the feelings are mutual. I mean we flirt from time to time but i dont know if it's real. Until the day i had been waiting for came and she said those words. "Casey do you wanna be my girlfriend"? i couldn't help but blush, smile, and giggle. My heart began to flutter as I formed my lips to say yes. Once those words left my mouth all i could do is think of her.

It was kinda weird for me cause she was my first real girlfriend. I loved her and she loved me, or so i thought.

*That night on the phone *

"Hey baby"

ohh my go she just called me baby

Hi leah

"what are you doing "

laying down bored what about you

"chilling at dai dai house"

oh coo well what you wanna talk about.

"Us!"

what about us

" anything"

alright well how you feel about me.

"i mean i really like you i would never do you wrong and ima always be faithful "

those words made my stomach flutter.

alright ima hold that to you

"ok bae im tired"

alright goodnight

"goodnight"

*the next day*

i walked into school with my head held high. I see my niggas Dajiha and Zhaira and Leah talking. I walked over with a smile on my face.

Hey yall

Zhaira: why you cheesing so fucking hard

Im not what you talking bout

Dahjia: you really is

Leah: cause of me she still stuck on what i said lastnight

Hush leah no im not, i say blushing

Dahjia: yall must go together

Leah and i just stare at eachother waiting for the other to answer the question. until finally leah say yeah, something like that.

Dahjia and Zhaira: ohhh hell here come this ugly ass teacher let me go to class

*we all walk to class*

when i turned around I leah bitting her lip looking at Dahjia's ass. I know Dahjia had a fat ass for days, but damn baby girl eyes was bout to pop out her head like shit.

Leah!!!!

leah: What bae

Fuck you staring so hard for!?

Leah: im not

I just stood here and watched you leah!!!

leah: ight man i dont give a fuck

Ohh you dont ok

Leah walks away

I walk into homeroom pissed off as fuck and i go sit next to my bestfriend Cassie.

I love this bitch she always makes my day.

Cassie: Bitch what's wrong with you who ass i need to beat?

i caught leah looking and Dahjia's and we just got in this big ass arguement.

Cassie: you want me to beat her ass?

lol nahh im good

*three periods later*

I haven't seen leah seen the argument but i gurss she still mad. it's all good she shouldn't have done that shit. Anyway class is boring as fuck so im just roming the halls. I walk in the bathroom and see Zhaira.

hey guh

Zhaira:hey ladybug

Why you down here hanny and where Dahjia yall two always joined at the hip.

I could see a look of guilt come upon Zhaira's face as she tried to change the subject. I didnt really think anything of it until I look up to see Leah and Dahjia at the end of the bathroom leah holding Dahjia's waist and Dahjia doing the same. I tried my best to hold my head down so i wouldn't see it, cause even though i saw it I didn't want to believe it. They were so focused on eachother they didnt even notice me .