Bitch Bye

Right before i could get to her my teacher caught me and called me to class.  The whole time I was in class that's all i could think about. I cant wait to get out this class room. I still hadn't figured out what i was gon do. Once the bell rang me heart started to race and I almost began to cry.

When I got out into the hallway Drek and Dai Dai were standing there. They looked at me "Damn nigga who pissed on yo foot today" Drek said laughing "Im not in the mood Drek" what's wrong Bri Drek questioned. I showed her the messages she took one glance and already knew what it was. "What you gon do" she said handing Leah's phone back to me. Stay and find out yourself.  Dai Dai and Drek posted themselves on the wall and just watched.

When Leah walked out the door she walked right in my direction.  When she tried to wrap her arms around me I pushed her away and handed her phone. She tried to hug me again "Unlock your phone Aaliyah " Her face dropped. Once she unlocked her phone and she saw Casey's name she covered her face by the time she looked up i was gone.

I did everything possible to avoid Leah. I didnt wanna see her nor talk to her period, point, blanke. Casey Bitch ass too calling herself my "bestfriend" bitch bye fuck you. Then this bitch had the nerve to ask me "we got beef" hoe the fuck you think. It took everything within me not to fuck her up, but i have to thank her cause i learned a very valuable lesson that day. Be very carefully who you call your friend. As far as Im concerned lexi my only ride.

*Next Day*

I have no Intentions of speaking to Leah nor Casey. Both of them bitches can drink bleach and die slowly, real shit. Everytime I think about it, it pisses me off all over again. When i walked into school and down the hall past Leah I felt her looking at me. I didnt even take the time to glance at her that how pissed I was. When I got to my class door I saw everybody lined up against the way. I was wondering what the fuck was going on. Then i read the board "NEW ASSIGNED SEATS!!!!".  OHHHH HELL NAHH! I mumbled kind of loud.

All that kept playing in my head is Ms.Jones telling me I had to sit next to Casey. I was gon lose my fucking mind. When Ms.Jones began calling names I just bite my lip and closed my eyes. The moment she said my name Casey's followed behind it. I yelled "FUCK MAN!".. Ms.Jones didn't care she slick laughed but was surprised cause she knew Casey was my best friend

When we started class Ms.Jones told us we had a project. I said to myself... so I gotta work with this bitch too. I tired so hard to keep my calm, but every time she breathes it makes me wanna choke the living shit out of her, and god forbid she say something to me.