DAMN!

Once Leah had realized what had just happened she tried to come running after me. Bae what is this she said gripping my waist. Im not yo fuckin bae and can't you read and you should know seen you sent the shit. Dont come in my face with no stupid ass shit if you already know what it is. Bae... Leah what the fuck did i just say.Well Cas i swear this shit is old. why the fuck you lying i can read the date right there and get you fuckin hands off me. I walked off as she just stood there lost.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to Leah.  She's been texting me non stop begging me to take her back. Aha not gon happen im not stupid. But anyway tomorrow is our first Basketball game I can't wait to cheer today. Plus we get to get out of school early. They better win tonight.

*Buzzzzz*

*text message from Leah*

Here we go with this shit I guess she's out of  basketball practice now. She just sent me this message.

"Baby I love you please take me back. I have never felt like this about a girl.  I didnt mean it I promise i didn't. I need you Cas i have my first game tomorrow and your my good luck charm.  please take me back."

"alright but you have to promise me one thing"

"yes anything what is it"

"i want you to promise to break up with me before you cheat on me"

"ok bae i promise "                                                                                                                                                  When she sent those words those same things from whenm i first met her came back. And i fell all over again 

*Monday 3rd period*                                                                                                                                                 I walk out of my class to find leah waiting for me with her sneaky look on her face. What are you up to leah. If i asked you to be my wifey and gave you a ring what would you say. what do you mean leah. Just answer the question Cas. I mean i guess i would say yes. are you sure. Yes leah, why wassup. She got done on one knee and said Well Cassie Kayla Lester will you be my wife. I was so shocked i began to blush and did know what to do. I was lost for words but some how I muffled the word yes. My heart began to flutter and felt like i was floating. The rest of the day all i could do was stare at my ring.

*Three weeks later*                                                                                                                                                Leah and I have been going Steady no argument no break ups. today is actually our 5 month anniversary. Leah has my head i am compeletely in love with her and now that i think about it she is my first love. I have never loved another as much and as hard as i have loved her. She gives me this feeling i have never felt before. I have this bond with her it so undescribable.

*Thursday 4th period*                                                                                                                                             We have free period and Leah wanted me to hold her phone cause she wanted to play basketball. As a girlfriend i did the girlfriend thing watch her play and went through her phone. I was all lonely so I told my bestfriend lexi to come sit with me. She had her bad news look on her face. Uhhhh hell whats wrong with you nigga. she tried to ignore me but i kept bothering her until she just snatched leah's phone from me. She began searching and scrolling through stuff. when she handed the phone back to me my stomach turned in knocks. When in looked and saw casey's name with three flirty emojis my eys began to water. i held it in when i read the messages one tear spilled from my eye and i quickly wiped it away. When the bell rang everyone rushed to class leah forgot i had her phone. When i saw her in the hall i had so many emotions going through my head. I didnt know what to do iwas mad, sad, confused and i felt betrayed. I want to slap her and Casey. When i finally got myself together  I began to walk towards her.....