Prologue

3rd POV
Six months ago (Y/N) thought she was just another normal demigod child of Apollo. Six months ago she found out that she was the one of the Ancient Prophecy. For six months, she would wake up and think it was all just a dream, but everyday she had to face reality. She was the Child of Blessings.

During those six months, the daughter of Apollo trained her hardest with the help of the cabin councilors. She learned a lot about her multiple abilities, but some abilities she had to learn on her own such as her powers for Hera, Hestia, and Hades. But (Y/N) is grateful for everyone that helped her, and she secretly promised to do everything she can to protect her family, friends, and home from Kronos and his army.

Now for (Y/N)'s powers. Each ability from each god and goddess has been trained until (Y/N) knows how to control it. Her friend, Annabeth, made a list of all the powers (Y/N) trained for. Here's the list:

Zeus: Ability to summon lightning, wind, and temporary flight.

Poseidon: Ability to breathe underwater and control water. (Like Percy).

Hades: Ability to shadow travel but only to a short distance and literally hide in the shadows.

Apollo: Ability to permanently blind using light, brighten up a dark room, and have visions.

Hermes: Ability to speak in different languages, steal and lie like a pro.

Dionysus: Ability to change water to any drink and cause madness to the enemy.

Ares: Ability to have excellent battle tactics, mastery in any weapons, and hand-to-hand combat.

Hephaestus: Ability to summon/immune to fire and create weapons.

Hera: Ability to summon a curse upon anyone.

Demeter: Ability to grow plants and able to control them at command.

Aphrodite: Ability to charmspeak and change her physical appearance.

Artemis: Ability to speak to any animal and hunt.

Athena: Ability to strategize battle plans, less dyslexic, and knowledge of all mythology origins.

Hestia: Ability to comfort, having hope, and immune to Greek fire.

Now that's over with, let's go see what (Y/N) is doing.

(A/N): Thank you everyone who helped give me ideas for (Y/N)'s new powers. The credits goes out to all of you! Thank you again for being awesome people!!!! And I'll try my best to make this 4th book good enough. Also I don't own anything-The Battle of the Labyrinth belongs to Rick Riordan and (Y/N) belongs to you. I hope you enjoy the 4th book.