Chapter 12

(A/N):Long chapter!!!!

(Y/N)'s POV
A smirking Annabeth was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.

"You look comfortable."

At first I was confused, but then I blushed. I was still sleeping with Percy. His arms were still around me.

"Shut up." I told her, but Annabeth only chuckled as she lied down on the other bed.

I looked at my watch and saw that it 3:30 in the morning.

I carefully slipped out of Percy's arms and placed a cover over him. I smiled when I saw Percy drooling, reminding me the time when Percy came to Camp Half-Blood for the first time.

"You can wake us up in four hours, (Y/N). We need a head start today."

"Got it." I said. "Any signs of that wolf or did it left?"

"I think it left. I didn't see or heard anything."

"That's weird. Especially when it chased us all the way here."

"It was just a wolf. It probably went somewhere else for food."

"Kinda strange for a wolf to be here, isn't it?"

Annabeth didn't respond since she already fell asleep. I looked back down at Percy. No matter how much I wanted to stay with him and sleep a bit more, I knew I had to do my part on this quest. So I gave Percy a small kiss on his cheek, and quietly left the room.

I could hear Tyson's snores as I walked past his and Grover's room. I was just about to walk down the stairs, but a thought came to my mind. I turned around and started walking towards the door that was at the end of the hallway. Once I reached it, I placed my hand on the doorknob but I didn't turn it.

Behind this door was my mom's bedroom. The same room that I found her lifeless body on the floor.

I shook that memory from my head. I need to believe that she's alive.

I finally turned the doorknob and entered the room.

It looked exactly how I remembered it. Mom's guitar was on the bed. Her music sheets spread across the desk. Pictures of Will and I were framed and placed on top of the nightstand. I walked towards the bed, and sat on it. I touched the guitar carefully, as if I was afraid to cause any damage to it. I picked up the instrument and strummed the strings. I smiled, happy to know that my mother's precious guitar still works.

As I looked at the guitar, I noticed something under a pillow. I grabbed it. It was a picture of my mom and a guy. I instantly knew that the guy with my mom was my dad-I know his charming smile anywhere. It was an adorable picture that would make anyone who looked at it guess that my parents were so in love.

My dad was holding hands with my mom. They both had a smile on their faces. They were standing in front of a beautiful sunset (Dad probably made some special features to make that happen). I stared at the pictures for a good five minutes before I got up and walked out of my mom's bedroom, still holding the picture.