Chapter 8

(A/N): I don't own anything. And I'm so sorry for taking so long I've been very busy. School is starting next week. UGGGHH!!!

(Y/N)'s POV
Once I got to my cabin, I started packing my bag. I wasn't going to bring a backpack, but instead I was bringing a shoulder bag. Who knows how long we're going to be in the Labyrinth and I can't bring too much stuff. It would weigh me down, so I need to travel light.

"Here's some nectar and ambrosia." Will said as he handed me a bottle and container full of the healing substances.

"Thanks." I said as I packed them into my bag.

I walked towards my desk and grabbed three roll of bandages.

"Catch." I said before throwing the bandages at Will.

Will caught them and packed it into my bag.

"You sure this is enough?"

Of course, here comes Will with his overprotective mode on. I packed all the necessary things I might need, like nectar, ambrosia, bandages, bottles of water, drachmas, and snacks, etc.

"Yeah." I turned to look at my brother. "Will you be ok while I'm gone?"

"I'll be fine. It's not my first time on my own while you're off somewhere super dangerous." Will said but you could hear the sarcasm from his voice.

"You act as if I'm not going to come back alive."

"(Y/N) you're going to the Labyrinth! Can you take this more seriously?"

"I am serious, Will! I'm not that scared little girl anymore. I can take care of myself. I proven that to you in more ways than once."

"Look," Will said as he took a seat on the bed. "I'm not saying that you can't take care of yourself. I'm just saying that this quest is too dangerous for you."

"That's why I'm not going alone. Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson are all going to be there."

"It's still dangerous."

For a couple of minutes there was only silence, until I spoke again.

"I'm still going."

Will only nodded. "I figure as much."

"Will, I know you're just being that overprotective big brother that would always drive me crazy, but you need to trust me more. Trust in me that I'll come back. I mean it's the least you could do. I always trust in you."

"...Just be careful, ok?" Will said.

I nodded but I was still annoyed at him. He doesn't trust me enough that I'll come back. But before I could say anything else, Will hugged me tightly. I hugged back. Will's hugs always helped me calm down, and right now after everything that's going on I really needed his hugs. On the outside I appeared calm, but on the inside I was a nervous wreck.

We pulled back when our other siblings started coming inside the cabin. A lot of them started asking questions about the quest. They were all worried, so I tried to answer as reassuringly. And before I knew it was to go to sleep, but of course tonight was the night I couldn't fall asleep. Great, just great.

Percy's POV
At least I got a good night's sleep before the quest, right?

Wrong.

That night in my dreams, I was in the stateroom of the Princess Andromeda. The windows were open on a moonlit sea. Cold wind rustled the velvet drapes. Luke knelt on a Persian rug in front of the golden sarcophagus of Kronos.