Chapter 6: A Home Isn't A Place, But You Are Home

A/N: First of all, dollpriince/chibliss made my fanfic a video edit! It's up there ↑! Thank you for the lovely edit! It's so cool! And everyone please check out dolpriince's ONE OK ROCK story going down. It's intense and fantastic! Now, off to chapter 6!

---

Before Taka left for work, he handed her his credit card and a crisp business card. The credit card was self-explanatory but the business card was still a mystery for her.

Ami spent the whole day lounging at the hotel room ordering lunch and dinner for herself. It's already 10pm and Taka hasn't returned yet. She's already dressed in her nightgown again after bathing and trying on one of her dresses for the day. She thinks she likes the color red too because Takahiro-kun seems to love it so much.

Out of boredom, she takes the credit card and business card from the bedside table and turns the shiny paper card over and over. One side had alphabet letters while the other had Japanese characters. She assumes that both sides meant the same things only in different languages because the numbers on each side are the same. She reads the English side silently and wonders what it could mean.

ONE OK ROCK

manager : Youji Asuma

youji . asuma @ oormail . com

080 - 1234 - 5678

Ami purses her lips in thought but is interrupted by a knock on the door. Pulling the fallen right strap of her nightgown back on her shoulder, she walks to the door excitedly, expecting Takahiro-kun. She shuts one eye to anxiously look through the peephole, and sees a female hotel staff with a duster and a vacuum.

Not Takahiro-kun, Ami deflates.

"Room service, Okyaku-sama." The young woman says in a thick Japanese accent and Ami pouts for a second.

She unlocks the door and opens it, letting the woman inside. The staff immediately goes to work and Ami watches her. She sits on the single couch next to the TV and eyes the business card thoughtfully again. She doesn't notice the staff frequently glancing at her.

"Madame, if it is okay, I want to question." The staff says in a small voice as she finishes up with her work suspiciously fast.

Ami looks with wide eyes and parted lips at the woman. She didn't expect to speak with anyone except Takahiro-kun today and it somehow puts her a little off guard, but she nods anyway because curiosity outweighed her unease this time.

"Yes?"

"Anata wa Moriuchi Ami-san desu ka?" The young woman starts excitedly but pauses when she sees Ami's brows furrow just a fraction. The woman sheepishly scratches the back of her head as she bows quickly. "Ah! Sumimasen! Eigo eigo eigo..." (You're Miss Ami Moriuchi, right? Ah! Pardon me! English english english...)

She straightens, looking at Ami with wonder in her eyes and mischief in her grin.

"Miss Ami Moriuchi? With Mister Takahiro Moriuchi?" The woman asks with a roguish smile and it takes Ami a while before she could answer.

"Uh... yes?" She replies, remembering last night that Takahiro-kun told the receptionist his and her name (her new name).

"Ah! You are cousin?" The woman asks, nodding vigorously.

"Uh... no?"

"You're his sister!" The woman exclaims then mumbles to herself: "I didn't know he has a sister..."

"Uhm..." Ami thinks because she's not exactly related to Takahiro-kun by blood but he gave her his last name.

If she tells the woman they're not family then it would cause a scandal. Takahiro-kun's a very famous lighting director as proven by the receptionist, and Ami doesn't want to get him in trouble. She looks around the room for an answer and her eyes lands on the bed. The only bed in the room. Another problem.