Chapter 1

Hey thanks for deciding to check out my story :p Hope you guys like it and make sure to let me know in the comments! 

Side note* There aren't any scenes that are sexual as I as a writer am not confident with writing them, but there are scenes and topics that may not be appropriate for younger audiences as well as language.

Side Note Number 2* Please bare with the quality of the writing. When I write I tend to write whatever pops into my head, and therefore forget to add details. Every few days I go over each of the chapters and think of a few things to add, and fix some sentences that could possibly be different. Therefore if the book is not done yet, (which it probably wont be until the end of summer) than please do not comment about how my writing style is crap, because believe me I am aware, I am working on it. 

Last Side Note* This Book is written for FUN! It is not a serious book. A blue curtain in this story does not symbolise the charachters emotions, so don't go on thinking like an English teacher, who believes that every single item in a story has a strong powerful meaning behind it.

Begin...

--------

They have always said, there is a fine line between love and hate, but I never truly understood the term until I met someone who changed my life. 

It all started way back when I first met him in grade ten. I was still a child in my current mind, but my life had just changed, and at that time I had thought it was for the better, but now I know it was for the worst. I don't remember my first impression of him, because I honestly wasn't paying attention to him. I had my own issues going on back then and a boy would not help get rid of them.

I think I’ll stop reminiscing about the past, and just begin telling you the whole story, from the beginning to the end. I won’t go way back until the tenth grade, as nothing really happened there, which changed my life, but I’ll tell you the more important parts which I much rather remember in the future. Let’s start from my first week of my last year of high school.

"Talia, you may be the captain of the team, but you still need to run your laps in time, just like the rest of the team!" Coach Bryant shouted from across the field.

"But Coach, I..." I was cut off.

"I don't want to hear it Brooks! You know what to do, you have to run five more laps!" he shouted from across the field.

Coach Bryant was a fairly tall man. I found it ironic, how he had dedicated his life to soccer, yet had the last name of one of the world’s greatest basketball players. He had short black hair, which had growing streaks of white forming, and a short trimmed beard. He lived by his motto, ‘Pain is temporary, but Pride is forever’. I guess there was some meaning behind it all. Perhaps he was trying to tell us that we could put in four hours of training a week, and be in complete agony while we ran our laps, but the work we put into our training, would eventually lead to us winning a game, which would lead to pride and I guess maybe eventually a trophy, which leads to more pride.

"I got it, Coach" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I saw that Brooks! Five more laps!" Why did my coach need to be such a pain sometimes?

"Sorry coach!" I apologized.

As I began to run my eleventh out of my now twenty laps around the field, I felt a drop of water fall onto my nose. Practice under the rain was never fun. I didn't mind sometimes, but today I was not in the mood, for a wet jersey, frizzy hair, and wet shoes.

After I finished running around the field we began the usual stretches.

"Gather around team!" coach yelled from the benches.