Lake of Fire River of Ice Ocean of Stone, and the Wind of death.

NOT EDITED

The burning washed over my body like I was in a bathtub full of fire. It hurt, and I couldn't move. I couldn't scream for help, hell! I couldn't even breathe. It was like someone shoved a cloth into my mouth, and plugged my nose, while sitting on me, while they burned me. The only thing was, I had my eyes open, and there was no one sitting on me, or a cloth in my mouth, and no plugs.

No gasping, or even wheezing, just me lying there with the burning feeling running through my veins. I wasn't the one to cry much. It rarely happens, only when I passed out from breaking, pretty much, my own arm. I cried, and when my family dyed. It was rare, which means I was in pain.

The tears blurred my sight. I couldn't see anything. I was just burning.

God, why can't I just die? The thought flew around and around in my mind, over and over. Some threats, or insults. But mostly that.

"Listen here, you piece of shit, I don't give a flying fuck, I want my crown. So you better do your job and kill Parker, Payne, Lewis and Lucas. Got it, bitch?" He asked from a dark corner of the room, and when I saw him, I knew he wasn't normal, he was a supernatural, and he was the one who was putting me in this terrible pain.

I did the only thing I knew how to do, I nodded stiffly and looked at him, silently giving him a yes.

The pain left me and I gasped in relief. The man left with no more words and I sighed.

I have no memories of the past, or who I was. Just what the man told me. The man told me I held power. He called me Power. Well, most of the time, he called me Power, others time he called me bashful names. I felt that non of them insulted me. I didn't know if I was whatever he called me, I had no memory, no identity of who I was.

I got up, dusting off the dirty that were stitched into my well wore clothes, old blood and dirt stuck into the clothing.

"Here," Another men shoved a knife towards, and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the car. I got in, it felt almost normal.

"Parker will be tricky. He is a noble vampire. The prince of vampires," That was the only warn I got from these people. I almost got killed more than once. Every job, or mission, I almost got killed. I just learned how to live with it.

I got in and we drove in complete silence. No words came, no sounds come. Only the soft engine filled the silent which strung us together.

Once we stopped, I got out and walked to the house, knife hidden, and tears falling down. A moment at knocking softly on the door, a person came, my muffed sobs caused the person to give me a confuse look.

"A-a-n a-a-accident h-h-happened," I sobbed, knowing I go and have to kill someone. To rip them apart from there loved ones. The person rushed inside telling me to come, while they got more people, all vampires, they rushed outside to go 'help'. I was left in the house, not crying, I wondered until I came to a face I knew to be of Parker. He stepped forward, grabbing my arms. He shoved me against the wall, and bite down on my neck. I laughed, I knew he would get freaked that I was laughing not screaming.

"Parker, I was assigned to kill you, but you far can do it better than I can," I laughed. My kidnappers, or whatever you like to call them always laced my blood with some kind of venom which was seriously dangerous to vampires, or any supernatural creature who drinks from it. Most of them don't. Parker would die in less than 5 minutes. I raced out of there, not wanting to get caught or be seen.

But of course that isn't what happens. Vampires from each direction were covered in blood and angry.

"You are gonna pay for this," One stated before he tried to kill me. I held my dagger up just in time as he grabbed my neck, I saw his eyes widen. I was so used to seeing people die in front of me, that I no longer feel for them anymore.