The Memories Of Ghosts

"Annabella," a light but sweet voice called.  Turning in every direction, I tried my hardest to find the owner. But no matter how hard I look, I never seem to be able to find it. I was always in the same place. Never being able to move.

"Once you learn that you can't see everything. Is when you can see everything."  The voice said again but this time more demanding. I opened my mouth to shout, scream, anything to make it feel like I wasn't weak.

"There isn't anything wrong with being weak, it's a strength if you really think about it." The voice spoke again, closer, more clearer. I looked more, trying to find this horrible person.

"Horrible person?" The person laughed," I could show you horrible, but I am not, so therefore, I will not. But must I need to remind you that, there are somethings that you must simply let it come natural to you."

"Like I can't see everything and when I learn that I will be able to see everything," I mumbled. I tried to say something else but to no amount of effort, I could not speak or utter another word, like the person knew what I would say. Only allowing me to speak what they please.

"Not what ever I please, but what you must learn." The voice. Not far away but within reach. I swat but when my hands reached near my face, my wrist burned, like they were bond together, "Bonded, yes. Just listen to me, dear."

"White Flame!" My roommate screamed at me and  shaking me with the look of pity,"Those dreams again?"

I nodded, it's been at least 1 year since I ran away from the company. It wasn't right anymore. The only thing we killed for was power. I learned it since the werewolves. They didn't kill one single person. The boy I killed was only following his orders, and that was to not let intruders in. For the pups safety. The pack's mom was caring for the pups while the alpha was out doing business on our world. The pack's mom was really a just another boy but the way he stood in front of the pups and even the same aged people, you could tell. 

They all looked up to him, wanting nothing more for their 'mom' to be safe and unharmed. Even the smallest of the new pups stood there, growling and swatting, moving around their 'mom'. They protected him, until their last breathe.

"NO!" I screamed at the memories.

"White, it's okay," My roommate rubbed tiny circle on my back. The memory of hearing the words from the pups.

"Why? Why are you trying to kill our mom? He did nothing. We did nothing." The pups were left, most of the older pups were almost gone, dead or fighting.

"You murder innocent of people, people who can't fight back!" I snarled.

"You think that those people were innocent, have you looked in to what culture they were in? Did you look into the death of our people?" The boy, their pack mom, asked. He was angry.

" Style, get out of here!" One of the older pups yelled.

"Enough!" I screamed. Almost everyone stopped, including the pups. I held my sword to his throat.

"Tell me," I told him.

"We had more pups, 43 pups in total. Those so called people we killed were the ones who killed them. We lost 19 pups. 19! I lost 19 pups. Most of them were only 13 years old!" The boy named Style said," As the alpha's mate, I ordered my pups to go after the killers. The people who went after the killers, where the parents of the pups who were killed first. We are by law, allowed to fight back when one of our is killed. Like when we did nothing wrong."

"So the humans, they killed your pups." I asked, interested in to why.

"Yes, they're hunters. Low level, but they track us like animals, and our young pups haven't learned barely anything. They don't know how to shift or called for help. Do you know what it is to hear the last howl of a dying wolf? It's the most painful thing you would every hear." Style said letting the tears roll down his face.