It's The Last Chance and The First Chance.

I wasn't expecting to come face to face with a god. I was expecting a Demi or a vampire but never a god. Not just any god but the Dark Lord. Not Hades or anything but him. The one born from darkness. The one who was from the Titans. He was feared or worshipped. And I personally felt scared. He was so powerful that he could kill me before I had a chance. The other gods weren't as mean or powerful as him.

"My sweet darling." He said in such a light tone it almost made me fricken pee my pants. I mean how did my life become like this?

"It's White-" he waved his hand in front of my face and I was cut off.

"Annabella, darling, have you not remember me?" He asked in this voice, one I haven't heard from since those dreams. The dreams were I had to learn that I can't see everything and once I have learned that I would be able to see.

"Oh, sweets, you have remembered," He purred, like a cat, and those words had me shivering.

"Yea, I remember but why bring me here now? Why not just stay in my dreams?" I shot the question with a bang.

"I couldn't wait for that long, honey," his voice flattened just a bit but still had the purr.

"Wait? I don't understand any of this." I was utterly lost with those words 'that long'?

"You have lost your touch,, γλυκιά μου ," He spoke in Greek but somehow, somewhere deep in my veins inside of me, I knew it meant my sweet one. It felt natural hearing those words, I wasn't good in English, I majored in ancient languages and knew mostly everything in Greek. I didn't know how I knew, I just knew I understood it.

"I am not anyone's sweet one," I growled at him,"I'm only here because-"

"Because what?" He shot out before I could finish even thinking about saying.

"I didn't ask for this." I stated because I couldn't just lie to him.

"Sweetheart, no one wanted this but you weren't there on what we agreed upon. This might take a while but είστε δική μου και μόνο δική μου, αγάπη," He spoke in Greek again and was claiming that I was his and only his.

Bullshit, like fuck I was going to be just his.

It meant you are mine and only mine, love and that was straight up bullshit.

So, I started to cough and a lot.

"Bullshit," I coughed more and then stopped, " I hate fucking bullshit. I ain't your's or only your's, I am not an objected! I will be treated as a person!" I cursed at him.

His face showed annoyance with a tiny hint of amusement.

"My love, you have remembered your native tongue but not your lover," He tsk-tsked with his finger and I sighed.

"What do you want for me Dark Lord? Have I not done enough for you?" I sneered at him.

"Love, we just begun." His lips brushed my ear lobe and I swear to god that my legs didn't shake or I had to bite my lip to keep from kissing him. No, I stiffen from the sudden gust of wind and I didn't expose my neck from him to trail kisses.

No, I was strong.

"You'll be okay, darling," He whispered so quietly against my neck. Then he stood back, taken in the sight of me, as if looking for my imperfection. As he analyzed me, I took my chance to take him in. His hair was fair light brown, with honey tones, nothing dark only at the roots did it darken. His eyes were dark blue, almost black, with dark black eyelashes and a slim nose. His lips were wide but not too wide to over power his other features. His jaw was define, craved by The Fates. He had board shoulder, making him stronger, and biceps screaming for them to push me up against a wall. His chest was tone, and he had legs to put models' to shame, he was everything you would expect a god to be. His aura screamed power and dominance.