six.

- jaeden -

i had to tell wyatt. i thought i should tell him about this... crush i have on him, but bad thoughts kept plaguing me.

what if he gets disgusted and doesn't want to talk you anymore? what if he doesn't love you back? what if he hates you?

you have to do it jaeden. feelings can't be concealed forever.

he came to visit me, as i knew he would.

"hey jae!" he said in his peppy way, fluffing his hair slightly. he smiled at me. "sick, huh?"

"yeah," i said with a nervous smile.

i let him in and we sat down on the couch.

"so.. i need to talk to you about something..." i said with a sigh.

"what is it?" he asked, blinking. he looked so trusting that i wanted to cry.

"so... i-i'm not straight.." i said fearfully, avoiding his earnest gaze. "i... i don't think i like girls."

"really? so you don't like sophia?" wyatt said, raising his eyebrows. he only seemed mildly intrigued, not disgusted. thank god.

i shook my head no and mentally prepared myself. i have to tell him now, or i never will.

"a-and thats not it.." i said, still not looking at wyatt.

"jae, you can tell me." he tilted his head sideways, like a confused dog. it was extremely cute.

confess, jaeden. you've got this...

i slowly met his gaze. my heart was almost flying out my chest as i blurted out the words. "i- i- like you." i shut my eyes and bit my lip, fearing the worst.

written by reese / edited by lexie