seven.

- wyatt -

he's gay too. goddammit, he's gay too!

i tried to calm down as he mumbled, "a-and that's not it..."

the boy in front of me was extremely pale, and i wondered fleetingly if he was sick after all. "jae, you can tell me," i said gently.

he finally looked at me. "i- i- like you." and with that, he shut his eyes and recoiled slightly, like he expected me to hit him.

i could barely breathe. then before i could stop myself, i was leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. i felt him inhale sharply, then he wrapped his arms around my neck and my lips parted and we were tasting each other. he tasted like sunshine - or what i think sunshine would taste like. he tasted like nothing i've ever experienced, like hope and possibility and love.

when we pulled away an eternity later, we were both pink and breathing hard. i smiled, and he did too, pressing his forehead to mine. "does that mean you like me, too?" he whispered.

"how could i not?" i poked his cheek playfully, my hand lingering on his face. i placed another swift kiss on his lips, unable to help myself. "you're jaeden lieberher."

a throat suddenly cleared behind us, and i jumped and turned. there stood almost the entire cast, staring at how close we were in shock. we had accidentally left jaeden's room door open.

-

written and edited by lexie.