five.

- sophia -

jaeden wasn't sick. it wasn't that hard to tell that he was faking.

it was kind of a relief that he didn't want to go on this stupid date either, though, so i played along. i don't like him that way, and i'd only agreed to the date because jack was being annoying.

i don't really like anyone that way. i've never had a crush or felt the urge to kiss someone. it never made sense to me why you'd want to put your lips against someone else's. gross.

the only thing that bothered me was why he didn't want to go. he had told jack that he liked me, after all.

the only reason i could think of is that he only said he liked me to cover something up. i've done that myself before to cover up my lack of a crush. after all, what kind of fourteen-year-old girl doesn't like anyone?

i realized i was staring at the wall and shook myself. it's jaeden's business, not mine.

i walked out of my room and went to finn's room. it's where we usually meet, for some reason, and i needed a distraction.

everyone was there but jaeden and wyatt. the rest of them all looked up at me as i walked in.

in that moment, looking at those familiar faces and missing two of them, i had an idea of what jaeden could be hiding.

-

robotimi i updated. (:
-lexie