eight.

-sophia-

two boys seeming shaken up from the fact we were witnessing the fact that we had seen what they did. witnessing the kiss, the confession, the everything.

silence filled the room, and everyone taking a glance at each other. nobody moved, only heads and small whispers were being exchanged.

after whispers, we went back to silence. i turn my head to everyone around me. nobody decided to speak up.

"so.. you guys like each other?" i ask, cringing slightly at my question.

of course they do sophia! are you stupid?

wyatt looked at me with a face with a mixture of concern and worry. "y-yes. we d-do." jaeden says nervously, inching his hand toward wyatt's shaking one.

"o-okay then. i hope you guys don't think i'm judging you or anything, cause i'm not. i support you." i say slightly smiling.

well, i may or may not have done a small fib.. i do have small feelings for wyatt. i mean, it isn't as big as jaeden does, but it's small.

jaeden takes a glance at wyatt as he still looks at me. "so you aren't mad?" wyatt says quietly, more timid.

"no." i say shaking my head. i elbow finn on my right and jeremy on my left.

"uh, we support you too. all of us." finn speaks for everyone.

i sigh and shake my head. i exit the room and all i could hear was silence. i couldn't take it. at least not the silence.

written by reese
edited by reese