Chapter 2

A/N
This is some backstory of your life and how you and Phil started dating.

Your parents used to live  Sweden, and you had been born there too, but when you where four years old you and your family moved to England. You moved to the same town where Phil grew up, and your brother actually became friends with Phil. You knew him, but he was just one of your brother's best friends, nothing more really. 

When you moved to London, you had started your Youtubechannel, YT/N, and it was doing pretty good. You watched Dan and Phils videos and really enjoyed them, but you did't try to take contact with Phil. That would just have been weird. "Hi, I'm the sister of a friend you had when you were fourteen and don't really talk to anymore. Want to hang out sometime?" 

One year, when you where at Vidcon, you met Dan and Phil. Your brother and Phil had started to hang out again, and he had told Phil that you where also going. It was very awkward at first, but you (somehow) managed to survive that. After Vidicon, you did some collabs with Dan and Phil, and you also became friends with them. 

You gradually started to get feelings for Phil, but you would never tell him, of course not! Telling people about your feelings? Don't be ridiculous! Phil would just think that you were silly, and that would be a ruined friendship. One day, after a collab, when Phil had gone to edit the video, you and Dan started talking. 

"Hey, congrats on your Youtubechannel!" Dan said. It had gotten one million subs. You smiled. 

"Thanks!" 

"I think the phandom ships you and Phil" Dan said with a knowing smile. You looked at him with narrowed eyes. 

"What's that suppose to mean, Dan?"

"What? I think that they do"

"That's not what I meant" You had actually seen that some people shipped you and Phil, but it was Dan's smile that made you the most worried. Did he know?

Dan rolled his eyes. "Y/N, everyone notices. Well maybe not everyone. Maybe not people in China. Everyone else though" 

"Notices what?"

Dan groaned. "I'm not stupid, Y/N. You love him. You should just tell him"

"NO!" You said, panic swarming within you. "No, that is not happening. Don't you get how awkward that would be??? He won't feel the same way, so it's going to be awkward and then we'll avoid each other and then that friendship won't exist anymore"

"You don't know that. That he doesn't like you the same way I mean, not the other stuff"

"Not helping"

"I know" he grinned. "But still you should tell him" 

"NO!" you almost screamed. "NO, I AM NOT TELLING PHIL I LOVE HIM. OKI? IF IT IS THAT OBVIOS, THEN HE SHOULD ALSO HAVE NOTICED AND WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING IF HE FELT THE SAME WAY!"  You and Dan where both quiet as you realized that the walls in this apartment where very thin... Phil had probably heard you. Dan just looked at you.

"Don't say anything" you said, your voice trembling. "Don't you dare say anything. This is not funny!"

"No" he said, shaking his head. "It's kind of tragic" You looked angrily at him, but the thought that Phil had probably heard you... it filled you with a sort of panic. Your breath quickened. 

"Omg, omg, omg no, no, no..."

"Y/N, breath, okay?  Breath. I'll go ask Phil if he heard. It's not sure that he did"

"Yeah sure, because I totally didn't  scream it out, and the walls in this apartment aren't super thin!" 

"I'll go and check" Dan said and left. You tried to breathe and went and opened the window. Something ran down your face, and you realized that you were crying. Stop! Maybe he did't hear... Yeah sure..

You stod by the window and tried to wipe the tears away, and tried to not have a panic attack. suddenly you felt someone hugging you. Someone turned you around, and you found that you where looking into Phil's face. He smiled at you, and wiped away your tears. "Do you want to get some coffee?" he asked. You nodded. 

As you were leaving, you could see Dan in the window mouthing "You're welcome"

A/N

This chapter is... okay I think. Let me know what you think. /Sofia