Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jade's POV:

This girl is going to get me fired. Have to say it was really great desk sex. I got dressed quickly after she just left me sitting there breathless. When picking up my paper I heard a knock at the door. As I turned around someone was standing there, having a look at me bending over before.

"Can I help you Mr Craske" I asked setting my papers down on my desk.

"Can't I just come say Hi to you?" he asked, his voice sly and cocky.

"Well hello then" I say quickly, wanting him to get out of my classroom.

You see Mr Craske was one of the maths teachers at school. Girls talked about him like he was a celebrity. He was the flirty kind, mostly hitting on the grade 12's and teachers. Everyone was always talking about how hot he was, with his short clean cut brown hair to match his brown eyes, perfectly shaped nose to go nicely with his lips, defined jaw line that puts the shape to his face. To put the icing on top of the cake he had an ear piercing to add to the 'bad boy' look.

Personally I didn't find him attractive. Yeah sure he was cute but he's not my type, and the fact that I also bat for the other team.

"Look I just came to ask if you wanted to get a drink sometime" he asked while flashing one of his flirty smiles. If I was a student I probably would have had my pants around my ankles by now.

"Uh... No thanks" I say collecting my things.

"Why not?" he asked shocked. This was probably the first time someone has ever rejected him.

"Why should I?" I turn around facing him with my folder firmly pressed against my chest.

"Honestly, who wouldn't want to go out with me" his cockiness came back into his tone. I rolled my eyes.

"Me" I stated simply. He chuckled a deep throaty laugh and moved towards me.

"Jade-"

"Ms Thirlwall" I say interrupting his sentence.

"Ms Thirlwall" he began again smirking.

"You clearly don't know what you're missing out on"

"Oh but I do" I said interrupting him again.

"Shhhh" he says while placing his finger firmly on my lips. I scrunched my face up from the contact.

"One drink and I'm sure you'll be on your knees" he winked at the dirty remark he made. I slapped his hand away only to feel it seconds later on my hip. Yuck.

"You want to know something" I say to him, now playing his game.

"Go on" he said running his hand up and down my stomach. I felt dirty with him touching me.

"Well, I think" I paused while tracing a finger over his chest.

"My girlfriend wouldn't approve" I articulate the word girlfriend so he got the point. His hand drops from my waist and I push him back using my finger.

"W-What?" he stutters while whispering.

"Oh honey, you actually thought you had a chance with me? That's cute. Good day Mr Craske" I say walking swiftly out the door.

I pulled my phone up to eyesight while finding a contact using my thumb to type. I smiled when I got to the contact, quickly tapping call and bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Hey baby!" my girlfriends angelic voice filled my ear.

"Hey gorgeous girl, what are you doing?" I ask about to kick open the school door until a hand held it closed. I looked at who the hand belonged to. My eyes met with the brown ones I spoke to moments ago.

"I'm just helping mum cook dinner for us tonight" she chirped happily down the phone.

"Who's that?" Sams deep voice asked.

"Who's that?!" Perries voice asked through the phone.

"If you have to know everything Mr Craske it's my girlfriend" I say glaring at him.

"Can I speak to her?" he asked.

"No you cannot" I said trying to push his arm off the door.

"Baby put him on" Perrie said smugly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright babe" I say smiling.

"Here, she wants to talk to you" I say handing the phone to Sam.

"Hey mysterious girlfriend" he said into my phone. He waited for a reply before he spoke again.

"Would you mind if I took your girlfriend out for a drink?" he said cockily and winking at me. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes. His smirk faltered and he pursed his lips together.

"Here" he said handing me back my phone.

"Alright baby, I'll be over for dinner in 20 minutes, I love you beautiful" I say to Perrie.

"Can't wait! You're going to love it! Mum can't wait to have you over! I love you too!! bye!" she said blowing a kiss into the phone. I giggled before hanging up.

"Like I said Mr Craske, good day" I say before pushing the door open and walking out. I knew this was only the beginning of everything. I've heard so many things about him. The main one sticking in my head.

~ He won't stop trying until he gets what he wants ~

I am what he wants. Let the games begin.

(( A/N:: Sorry if it's bad :/ WORD UP IS FUCKING SEX ITS LIKE WOW AND MY BABY GIRL PERRIE LOOKED SEXY AS PER USUAL! Love a good music video with Perrie in crop tops (; anyway.

I think y'all should read - Dangerous Jerrie , New Home, Trapped { A Jerrie Love Story } & Addicted ( Jerrie )

Yeah if you haven't yet then yeah and also all of LMand1Dlover stories and one shots - she will not disappoint <3 I love her stories so much xxxxx ))