Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Jade's POV:

Walking into the building I felt nervous, except holding onto the hand of the person I love made it easier to do. Perrie and I followed Deb into a room, obviously where we would be having my interview. That's when I froze. I saw him. He was just standing there in-between two policemen. His hands were handcuffed behind his back. I didn't want to look at him but when my eyes met his thats when I grabbed onto Perries arm. I felt sick, all the blood draining out of my face from seeing him. My eyes went wide as I felt the tears surface, preparing to fall. There he was standing there with a grin, plastered on. How on earth could someone do that?

Perrie instantly wrapped her arm around my waist and held me tight. I kept telling myself not to cry, to not look weak in front of him. Although, how wasn't I meant to be afraid. He had raped me, drugged me and forced himself on me. I think any person would be just as shaken up about it. Perrie lead me over to a chair and I sat down with her taking a seat next to me. I didn't feel safe by myself. Having him in the same room I just couldn't do it. Yes, he was handcuffed but the thought of him breaking loose was playing in my head. I swiftly stood up and gently sat on Perries lap. She smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my waist with me slightly leaning back as her touch calmed me.

"Hello Jade. My name is Detective Gorman. We thank you for taking your time to come and speak to us. I understand this is going to be difficult to explain to us what happened but take your time and you need to make sure you explain everything that happened" she said while taking a sip of water from her cup on the table. I nodded and sighed.

I told her everything I remembered, every little detail like I had told Deb. Throughout the interview I could hear Sam scoffing at some of the things I said. Every time he would do it, Perrie would tense up, only to have me rub her hand. I was about to finish telling what happened when Sam did it again.

"What is your problem" I heard Perrie say. She stood up, picking me up with her and letting me stand up by myself.

"Perrie" Deb warned but Perrie made no movement in taking her eyes off Sam.

"I asked you a question" Perrie spat while standing her ground, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Nothing is my problem" Sam said back.

"Nothing? Then why make noises when Jade is telling the story?" she started to get a little angrier.

"That's because she's lying" he said. OH! The nerve! Does he really think he is going to fool anyone?

"LYING!!" Perrie said through gritted teeth.

"I didn't rape her" Sam said.

"I FUCKING WALKED IN ON YOU ON TOP OF HER YOU DICKHEAD!" Perrie raised her voice.

"She wanted it! You know if you stay too long with the same thing you tend to grow a little bored" he said.

"Is that why you fuck all the students and teachers around school? Besides she didn't want it, she was unconscious by the time I got to her after beating your slutty ass" Perrie retorted back. I couldn't help but smile a little, she's so sassy and sexy all at the same time.

"Least while I was in school I never slept with my teacher" he spat back. Shit. Perrie gulped, unsure of what to say next. I knew she was stuck.

"Isn't that right Perrie. You're not as innocent as you seem. Sleeping with your teacher" he smirked.

"Perrie, what is he talking about?" Deb asked.