3

Demarcus

Damn my brother so blunt. He just asked me straight up. "Are you gay" I mimicked him. I mean what you think nigga the hell. Travis fine asf and I've never took interest into dudes until I met him. I wish he would just peep already. He so perfect and me and him together would be a perfect match. Fuck that bitch Hazel, even though I barely know her. She don't deserve him I do. And imma just tell him how I feel the next time I see him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Christiana

My mom had me walk to school today so before I left home I ate breakfast there. Soon as I reached school I headed to Mr.Howard's class. I know the bell didn't ring yet but I like to be extra early.

I was gonna knock on the door because I didn't feel like waiting outside until I heard a familiar voice speaking. I looked thru the window and saw it was Hazel. "Listen, this had been going on for to long and I'm sick of it." What is she talking about? I know I shouldn't be ease dropping but it seems like a serious matter. "Im dating Travis and I love him and I can't keep doing this with you. Im half your age, if people find out that would be a bad look for you". Whoa, I know I didn't hear what I think I just heard. "Im half your age, if people find out that would be a bad look for you. Not only will you lose your job but you probably will lose your family too." Girl what tf?! Of course he would lose his job and family! What were you thinking messing with him to begin with.
"So nothing I can say is gonna make you change your mind" he asked her. Is he crazy? He need to let her go she is 17 for god sake. How did they even come to this i thought. "No! Nothing is gonna change my mind" she replied. "Well don't be surprised when your boyfriend starts failing my class Hazel.....You need a man not a boy Hazel" she rolled her eyes at his response. She started walking towards the door so I ran off.
---------------------------------------------
Travis

We only been In class for 25 mins and Mr.Howard already bitchin. Like damn bra wtf. He started off good with all the students and now he just mad. My phone vibrated and I looked to see a text from Hazel.
BabyGirl😏💍: We need to talk asap.
Me: Ok babe, wassup?
BabyGirl😏💍: In person Trav, it's urgent.... please don't hate me.
Me: Wtf you did?
~3mins later~
Me: Hazel!! Wtf is up?
BabyGirl😏💍: Meet me in the library now. I love you Travis.
Me: I'll be there in 2mins, love you too

"Put that damn phone away Sir!!!" Mr. Howard yelled at me. Man what the fuck is wrong with this man. He have something against me and he don't even know me. Im not finna Argue with him though. Im just anxious about what Hazel gotta tell me. I need an excuse to get out this class so I simply put the phone away. "Can I use the bathroom" I asked Mr. Howard. He just stared at me and said "Hell no". I couldn't help but laugh, who is this man talking to? I looked around and then up and down trying to search for who he talking to. "You talking to me" I asked. The class laughed. "Yes I am no shut your mouth in my class or get the hell out and don't come back". He is a bitch nigga. He must be on his period. I got my stuff and walked right out, I will be going for a schedule change!
BabyGirl😏💍: wya
Me: I'm coming now
BabyGirl😏💍: ok

I walked inside the library and immediately spotted Hazel with highlighter sweater. I kissed her. "Hey Travis" she sighed. "What's wrong bae?" I asked. I don't like when Hazel upset. I know she rude asf and don't care what she say out her mouth but you ain't gone try her. She my girl and I would fuck anybody up about her. My love is real deep for her. "Listen Travis I've done something bad and I really regret it, I just hope you'll forgive me" she started crying. It depends on what she did tho. "Stop crying bae what's wrong tell me about".

--------------------------------------

Christiana

Mr.Howard and Travis had an small altercation in class. Mostly because of Mr.Howard. He was being bitchy because of the whole situation with Hazel but Travis doesn't know that. I kind of feel bad for Travis. When I first seen him I thought he was pretty cute until I found out he was Hazel boyfriend. I can't have a boyfriend anyway. My mom would trip.

----------------------
Travis

I sat here furious as Hazel explained everything to me. Like how could she do me so wrong. I just went from 0 to a 100 real quick.

"Im so sorr-". I cut her off. "Fuck you hoe". I stormed out the library. Hazel Called after me.

Im gonna handle this shit. So many thoughts and emotions running through my head. All I could think of is getting revenge. No wonder why Mr.Howard was tripping. My girl cut him off. Well she ain't my girl no more fuck her. All I know is right now im finna handle Mr.Howard. He made a show in class so Ima do the same shit.

I stormed inside of the class room. "Bitch ass nigga you a grown ass man with a family fucking teenage girls" I snapped. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me angrily. "You got 5 seconds to get out my class" he said to me. I started throwing shit around. Everybody pulled out their phone. "Yeah take y'all phones out, he made a show earlier so now I'm finna make a show" I shouted. "Boy you better get out my class now" said running towards me. I charged and him. He swung on me and missed. I picked him and slammed him to the floor. "Blurrrrrrr" the whole class said. "Getcho bitch ass up". All I did was slam this man. "This for fucking my bitch" I said as I punched him in mouth. "And this for tryna clown me infront of everybody" I said as took another jab at him. "Get off him" one of the security guards said. They tried to pull me off him but I wasn't having it. It took 3 of them to get me off his ass. They dragged me to the principals office.
------------------------------------

"Your mother is here to get you" the principal informed me. They suspended me. I wasn't able to leave school grounds without an adult to come pick me up. I was so mad. They just had to call my mom. I know she gonna trip. She already hate me.

"The fuck you did now Trav" I sighed. "I was fighting with the teacher" I replied. "You always in some shit Travis you can never just be a good child, you gone be just like yo daddy" Tears began to form in my eyes. I hate my dad. I don't even know him that well but he left me and my mom a long time ago. My life was hell and it still is with a crackhead moms. "But ma he wa-" I was cut off. "Save what you gotta say Travis. You a piece of shit. I wish I flushed yo ass down the toilet" she said. I got in my car and she got in hers and rolled her window down and said "Don't back come to my house either, im having company" as always she finna get fucked and get high with some niggas she barely know. Hazel was my everything and being with her took my mind off everything else that was going on around me. I need a break. I got 10 days of suspension and I don't wanna be home so Ima just crash at Drew place if it's okay with his mom.
---------------------------
Drew

"Hey drew" someone called. I looked to see the new girl. "Hey wassup" I replied. She looked sad. "Travis got into a fight with Mr.Howard and he got suspended" she said. Oh so that's what everyone was gossiping about. "Damn I gotta call him, what was the fight for" I asked. As she explained everything to me I felt so bad for him. "Damn" I said. "Can I have his number, I want to make sure he's okay" she asked me. "Sure".

I called Travis and on the 5th ring he finally picked up. "Yeah man" he sound depressed. "I heard what happened man, how you feeling Bro". "Im fucked up man, I'm hurt she did me wrong" he said frustrated. "Things gone get better man fuck her, if you need to get away from home or some shit just holla at me, you know you family.. you can come through whenever" he my dawg and I know things be rough at home. "Bet bra, love". "Stay up bra" I ended the call.

Mr.Howard In MM