6

2 years later
-----------------

Christiana

Ughhh I groaned. I can't sleep at all. Monte is blasting his music loud as always. He need to cut it down because he not even suppose to be in here. He lucky I have a single dorm. He suppose to be laid up with me right now cuddling, being that he took my virginity last night. Im in so much pain my body hurts. I finally got the strength to get my sore body up to take a shower.

"Turn down your music Tae." Its to early for this shit. He heard me and he ignoring me.

"Turn it down now!" I yelled.

"Alright alright" he said.

I turned the shower on and got in. I needed to wash Monte smell off me. I had plans today. Im going out with my friend Nathan this morning for ice-cream. I'll do anything to get outta here. I hate being stuck inside the house all day long. I don't know how I use to do it when I lived with my mom.

"Monte what you think you doing" I asked him as he stripped naked about to enter the shower with me. "Im finna shower with my girl. What you think" he smirked. "Monte my body is sore, I'm not in the mood. We just did this yesterday." I complained. "Im not about to try anything" he said kissing my cheek.
I just mushed his head off mines and showered my body over and over until I felt clean.

After I got out the shower and did my hygiene I went and got dressed. So did Monte but he got comfortable. "Bae where you going?" He asked. He wants to know my where abouts at all times. "Im going out with Nathan for ice cream" I said as I went to check my phone seeing I had 2 missed calls from Nate. Monte scrunched up his face "Why you hanging with that square ass jit. You should be hanging with me. I wanna spend time with you, we don't have class today." He sighed. He loves being around me and I love being around him too. But me and Nathan already made plans and I can't stand him up. "Bae I want to, but we made plans already." I felt bad. I wanna be up under Monte every chance I get but I wanna get out the house. "Okay baby, be safe" he kissed me. "Okay love you." I replied about to walk out the door. "Hold on Christi" he started putting on his shoes and ran to the room to get his bag. "Ima just go on to my dorm and chill with the guys since you going out" I sighed. Now I didn't wanna go out no more because once he leaves he wont come back. "Okay Tae". "Gimme a kiss" he poked his lips out I kissed him. After the first one he started attacking my face with kisses causing me to laugh. He is so cute. "Okay Tae, I gotta go" I said smiling.

When I entered into the ice cream shop I noticed Nathan with his favorite SnapBack on, a plain white tee and some trues. He had already had his ice cream so I went and got mine and sat down in front of him. "Heyyy" I said smiling. "Wassup BabyGirl." He has a habit of calling me BabyGirl. I told him to stop calling me that cause Monte and him got into an argument about it once which almost led to a fight. "Nothing much, tired". "Girl how you tired? You went to sleep early last night when I texted you." I lied last night and told Nate I was going to sleep around 9 something because I was on my back home with Tae and he wanted to have a full blown text conversation and I just wanted my man to have all my attention but I didn't want to say that to Nathan. "Yeah, my body is just sore". "That's cause yo ass outta shape, you don't work out" he said laughing. I got up and did a 360. "Out of shape where? You see this body" I winked. We both laughed. "Yeah I see your body but I can't see that girdle under your shirt that I know you got on" he laughed. "Ah kikiki you not funny, hater!".. "Me? Hate on you? I could never" He said jokingly.
--------------------------------
After me and Nathan friendly date I went back home. I started thinking about Tae. Last night was amazing. It was painful but pleasuring at the same time. He is so sweet. He was gentle the whole time.

Flashback

"The restaurant was nice" I said to Monte as we entered my dorm. He took me out on a date to some new restaurant that have just opened. It was very fancy. Even though the food was very expensive I liked it.

As I unlocked my door I seen rose pedals on the floor leading to my bedroom. I didn't know what was going on. It looked so beautiful. Tae really knows how to be romantic. "Awww Tae what is this" I asked. "Our anniversary is no where near today". He looked at me and smiled. "I wanted to do something nice for you baby. I just want to see a smile on your face. You always said you want your first time to be special and I thought what's more special than this". Wow he even decorated the bathroom. "It's amazing, when I said special I didn't mean this exactly". "I know baby, but you deserved it. You not like anyone else so you deserve to be treated differently" I smiled as a tear escaped my eye. He is so sweet. He came over to me and pecked me. He kissed me again but this time he deepened the kiss. He took it to a new level. I broke the kiss and pushed him down on the bed as I got on top of him straddling him. I bent down to kiss him again as his hands made their way down my back. He unzipped the back of my dress and my bra and stared at my breast with lust filled eyes. He sucked on my left breast while he played with the other and I let out a slight moan. At this moment I felt his member poking my thigh and took it upon my self to take a little control. I unzipped his pants while he kicked them off and slide off his shirt and started kissing down his chest. He stopped me and pulled me back up switching positions with him now on top he slid off my panties. I was fully exposed. I laid there as he stared up and down at my body. He kissed me some more while he rubbed my clit causing a moan to slip out. I quickly closed my legs as he sticked his finger inside. "Im just getting you prepared baby, open your legs back up". I was already drenched from just looking at him. My body got tense as he positioned hisself at my entrance. He is pretty large. "Im gonna slide it in quickly baby And then Ima slow down" I nodded. The pain was unbearable. "Ouchhhhh" I cried as he rammed hisself inside of me. "Just focus on me Christi" he said as he bent down to kiss me. My body just cramped up. "Baby relax, I got you. It's gonna hurt because it have to just give it time BabyGirl". If that was suppose to take my mind off the pain it worked for a little minute. "It's gone be alright baby I promise it's gonna feel better." I smiled even though this feeling was intensely painful. He sped up
his pace and a little bit afterwards the pain started wearing down and the pleasure started to kick in. It felt so good as he was rubbing my clit and thrusting in and out of me. "Ohhh....Fuck" he groaned. "Oh shit baby, im bout to cum" I screamed. "Uhhhh... I love you so much baby, this pussy is so tight" he moaned. Im not gonna lie. His moaning is a turn on. He kept stroking in and out of me until finally released.

Flashback over

Im so happy I lost my virginity to him. I felt like I lost it to the right person. It was a great experience. My friends and others don't understand my feelings for Tae. They claim he a shone and a fuckboy but they don't know him. I've been thinking about him so much I decided to call to call him and see if he wanted to come over. It's only 1:32pm it's still early so he should be able to slide through, it's Saturday. The phone finally answered on the 5th ring.

"Hello, Who is this?" A female voice answered his phone.

"Umm who is this?" I questioned her.

"I asked first bitch, I deserve to know who it is calling my man phone"

What? Her man? Monte is my man! "Your man? Im talking about Monte who is mines, where is he?"

"Well girl OUR man is in the shower right now, he just got done fucking the living daylight out of me." She said emphasizing the our.

Wow. Im so damn mad. I just lost my virginity to him last night and he cheats on my the next day. Is he serious? "Well tell your man that Christiana called and that I don't want to ever talk to him again" I said crying silently.

"I'll relay the message, what's your name again?" She said.

"Christiana" I said

"Well I'm Angie, Monte girl of 2 years now and I don't know where you came from but you better stay away from him. But yes, I will let him know you called and what was said boo." She laughed hanging up. I feel so stupid & hurt inside.