5

Christiana

After the disagreement me and Hazel over the phone I decided to make a visit to her house. I didn't like the way things went. All I wanted to do was speak my mind on things. I wanted her to understand her wrong doings. Since my mom is at work I have to walk to Hazel house which isn't that far away anyway.

Finally I'm here after walking in that hot sun.

Hazel

Travis slept over after we talked. I honestly don't know what we are at this moment. But together or not I'm gonna always love him. I know I hurt Travis but you count on me that I will never make that mistake again.

I just stared at Travis while he sleeps. He look so calm peaceful right now. Travis has been through a lot living with his mom. All He wants is a mothers love and Ms.Janet can't even be that. Im not saying being a mother is an easy job but you can at least try. He needs love too.

Travis

As soon as I woke up I went to take a shower. I don't know about anybody else but I don't play about my hygiene. I don't matter if I'm a boy or not. After I brushed my teeth I went downstairs to see Hazel cooking breakfast. Im not gone lie, I still love Hazel. And I still have feelings for her. She not a bad person at all. She just made a mistake, one that really fucked my head up. I love her enough to forgive her. She forgave me countless of times. I just want to put the past behind us and move forward to a better us. Me and Hazel a team, we gone stick together. I got her forever.

I heard knocking at the door. Ma went to work already (Hazel mom) and Hazel rarely has visitors. "Trav get the door for me" she shouted. I went to open the door and I seen Christiana standing. I never really talked to Christiana a lot. I just thought she was pretty cute but we never held a conversation. Drew told me she the one who informed him about everything and she was worried about me. I don't know why she worried about me. I don't even know her. "Uh.. Travis? What you doing here?" She asked shyly trying not to stare at my print. All I had on was some basketball shorts and they were slightly tight. "I'm hanging with Hazel." I said. "Why wassup, what brings you here?" I asked her "come inside". "Im here to apologize to Hazel. I came at her the wrong way about with the situation y'all and it wasn't my business anyway." She sighed. I have no idea what she talking about. Hazel didn't tell me they had a disagreement. "Hazel, Christiana is here to talk to you." I said to her. She instruct me to watch the food while she talk to Christiana.

Christiana

After me and Hazel talked out our problem I left shortly afterwards. On my way home I got a phone call from my dad. I gladly answered the phone since I haven't talked to him in a while because my mom doesn't let me. He cheated on her and she never forgave him. My mom is strict about everything and my dad is laid back. My mom is bad cop and my dad is good cop.

"Hey princess"

"Hey dad"

"How have you been?"

"I've been good"

"How is school?"

"Its alright. Im just doing what I gotta do."

"How is everything at home?"

"It's fine."

"How is your mother? She still uptight?"

"Of course, and she's good" I laughed

"I want to ask you something I have been thinking hard about lately..."

"What's up dad"

"Do you want to live with me?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS.. but mom wouldn't let me"

"I can handle her. She will have no choice. Even though you might have to change schools again."

"Changing schools is fine. I got the job done wherever."

"That's my girl, ok baby... I'm gonna be flying out there next week so we can make some changes and arrangements."

"Sounds good to me"

"Okay baby, bye"

"Bye bye"