chapter2

I was woken up by loud banging on my door. I was really confused to who would be knocking on my door.The curious got the best of me and I got up to see who was at my door.I opened the door to see little mix standing there with huge smiles on their faces. While I was looking at them like they was crazy.

"hey Simon had a feeling you would sleep to late and sent us to come and wake you and get you ready to go to New Orleans", said jade.

" oh well come in Well you guys can do my make up and I'll pick my clothes and by the way does anyone know what time it is", asked still trying to wake up.

"Well I don't think we should put on make up on you  since you will be flying from Arizona to New Orleans and it is 1:00 ", said Leigh Anne.

"what", I yelled in shock.I practically ran to my suit case and got out my "Your so fake Barbie is jealous" T shirt,my grey sweats and my Jordans.
A/N the kind of Jordan's that ella is wearing are the white and grey one's that Miley Cyrus weared In her 23video. I quickly changed into my  clothes and doubled checked everything makeing sure I had every thing Which I did.But by the time I was finished the limo was here.I hugged all the girls and promised to text them when I landed.

(Skip ride to the airport and the airplane ride)

As I was getting off the plane my phone beeped. The message said to walk outside.So I walked outside and saw One direction standing with posters that read "HI OPENING ACT".

I could have fainted right then and there but I didn't. I couldn't believe I was going on tour with one direction out of all the celebrities in the world Simon picked one direction. Unbelievable.  But don't get me wrong I love them but I would just feel more comfortable if it was a girl or girl group. But hey I'm not complaining.

" hi I'm Ella and I guess I'm your new open act too".

"hey I'm lia ", liam started to say but I interrupted him.

"You do realize that I don't live under a rock and that I do know who you are right", I jokingly said. Liam kind of blushed and nodded.

"Well since we all know who we are want to go see a movie",  Zayn asked.

We all nodded and said that we should see vampire academy. (A/N I just saw that movie it's really good.) I had already saw that movie so I decided to stay on the tour bus.I was unpacking when niall came in.

"Hey I thought you went with liam,zayn,harry,and louis", I asked kind of confused.

"Well yeah but  I saw the trailer and the movie seemed dumb so I figured I'll stay here and get to know you", said naill all cute like.

"Okay cool well I kinda know everything about you so I'll just tell you about me", I said keep of hoping that I didn't seem self conceived.

"Okay but after we have to cook because I'm starving",Niall said while patting his stomach.

I laughed and nodded and started to tell him about me.

"Well for starters I'm seventeen my birthday is August 7.I was put in a adoption center since my parents died.But the lady who ran the adoption center was like a mother to me.I never really knew my mom I was gave away at a really young age.But the lady at the adoption center she really  cared for me and really loved me too. I loved her too and was happy that she had adopted me.Because cathy and i had a connection like i knew her my whole life even though i was really young at the time. I always had somthing forsing and cathy always supported me.  So I decided to try out for xfactor and made it to the semi finals.Well ummm  that's basically my life story.

"Wow wasn't expecting that but do you want to a movie",naill said with an adorable smile.

I nodded and went to the couch the boys should be back soon since they left and nine it it was now ten.Well we decided on white chicks and half way through the movie I felt my eyes close so I cuddled up to Niall and fell asleep to the heart beat of Niall horan.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm in  a movie theater and I dont want to get kicked out so sorry but to make it up I will write a really long chapter guys well bye.
Please vote comment and follow