Chapter 49: Telling the News

Walking through the front door, she walks into the living room, the twins, a.k.a father and son asleep in the recliner. Picking her son up, waking Reid up in the process she turns for the stairs.

"Don't say anything to me," she says heading upstairs. She puts Grayson in his crib before walking back down, her jaw set tight when she walks past Reid.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"What's wrong?" she turns, shaking her head. "Why can't anything go as planned with you?" she says, pushing the pictures into his chest.

Peeling the pictures away from his chest he sees the baby. Reid's eyes wide.

"Yeah I had the same reaction," she nods. "Two kids in about a year."

"And...and you're pissed at me?"

"If we waited to have sex this wouldn't have happened."

"So you're blaming me? You sure as hell didn't stop me, actually you initiated. I've been walking on eggshells with you for the past month and a half. I don't want to say the wrong thing."

"I know," she sighs. "I just don't know what to do."

"We'll do what we did when G was coming, we will take care of him and love him and everything is going to be okay."

"Already calling it a him?" Jamie smiles. "It just wasn't supposed to happen like this. I wanted to be married before the second."

"No, you wanted to be married before the first but things happen. We had one mishap babe, he or she is healthy."

"I hope so. Just as I was getting my body back."

"You'll get it back again. How far along?"

"First try was our luck. I got pregnant in California. I'm about a month."

"So we have approximately 8 months till we are parents again?"

"Just before Grayson's first birthday, if not on it."

"How cool would that be?" Reid smiles.

"Not having to worry about two birthdays? Maybe all of our kids will fall on the same day," she teases him.

"All of them huh?"

"All 15 of them," she winks. "I haven't even had my first sip of alcohol yet, now I have to wait another 8 months," she smiles.

"I love you," he says kissing her forehead. "And we're going to be okay."

"I love you too even though you keep getting me pregnant," she smiles kissing him softly. "Right now lets just tell our parents but wait for telling our friends and teammates."

"I'll be ready for your dad to kill me."

"I think they love Grayson so much they wouldn't mind another."

"You remember the last conversation your dad and I had when he found out you were pregnant with G."

"I think he'll be okay. He knows we are settled and together, even if we aren't married."

"Okay," he nods. "Well next time we talk to them we'll tell them."

"And we will take G out to the farm to see your family and we'll tell them too."

"Sounds like a plan."