Chapter 85: Late

The next month and a half has flown by, Jamie and Reid getting better with each day but not back to full trust yet. It's the morning of Reid's game, Jamie gets up to get the boys up and ready for the day. She immediately smiles seeing Grayson standing up in his crib.

"Momma," the little boy squeals.

"Hey big boy," she smiles picking him up and getting the little boy dressed.

Reid walks into the room a couple minutes later holding Landon. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Jamie smiles. "You woke up daddy early on game day," she smiles at her youngest.

"It's okay I needed to get up anyway," Reid yawns.

"You okay babe?" she asks.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired."

"Well I know we didn't do anything to keep you up last night," Jamie says, the pair haven't had sex since Reid found out about Jamie and Greg. She walks out of the room.

Reid shakes his head and rolls his eyes as he watches her walk out of the room. Taking a deep breath he heads downstairs and after placing Landon in the swing he walks into the kitchen. Jamie making breakfast.

"What time are you leaving?" she asks, cutting up some fruit.

"I'll probably have to leave here about 10:30. Kickoff at one."

"Julia is coming to help with the boys at the game."

"That probably sounds like a good idea. How are her and Jimmie?"

"Good, they seem to be in love. He should be coming for a visit soon."

"He didn't tell me that," Reid grins.

"Maybe he wanted to surprise his real girlfriend," she teases.

"And not tell his boyfriend? I don't think so," he winks at her.

"I know. What was he thinking?" she smirks. "They have a bi week next weekend."

"How do you know more about this then me?"

"My best friend tells me. You need to get him to the Giants."

"I know I do. He even said where I go, he goes."

"Talk to Coach?"

"I don't know how that would work actually."

"Just talk him up...start sucking up till you get him."

"Jimmie's a good player and contender. They won't give him up that easy."

"Why wouldn't the Giants want him then?"

"I'm just saying Atlanta won't give him up that easy."

She nods finishing breakfast.

Julia walks into the house, Reid leaving an hour prior to head to the stadium.

"Hey!" Jamie smiles hugging Julia.

"Hey where are the boys?"

"Napping so they'll be up for the game."

"Are you guys any better?"

"Slowly but surely," Julia nods. "It can still be awkward and to add to it I think I'm pregnant."

"Wait...you think you're pregnant?" her eyes a little wide. "Are you late?"

"Yeah by a couple weeks and I've been sick the last few months. Reid doesn't know. We haven't had sex since you know."

"Please tell me you used protection with Greg."

Jamie looks over at her.

Julia sighs. "You don't think it's Greg's do you?"

"I don't know, I really don't."

"Well when did you and Reid have sex before that incident?"

"Like 2 days before we moved in."

"Okay so there is a very good chance that it's actually Reid's...right?"

"We had sex all during our honeymoon and as we were moving. I hope it's his."

"I hope so too."

Jamie chews on her lip a little. "I need you to buy me a test."

"Yeah sure I'll buy a couple. Do you want to do it now or after the game?"

"We can do it after, I don't need anyone seeing it."

"Seeing you buy it after the situation? I get it," Julia nods.

"You're the best," she smiles hugging her friend.