RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 7}

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader Insert! So sorry if I submitted this one a little late, because I could've think of an idea to add up for this one. But as luck would have it, a fellow deviant and friend of mine shared me his work about the whole thing.

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

Let
.
.
The
.
.
.
Reading
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

"Jaune Experiments"

It was another day at Beacon Academy; Team RWBY was busy with some tests from Professor Port's class, while you and rest of your team were having a sparring class in Glynda's. Team JNPR was gathering outside their dorm room, about to head out for practice. Our lovable thick-headed friend, Jaune Arc, was comparing his teams' weapons, finding his own lackluster as it's just a plain sword and shield.

Nora: Time for Practice! I'm partnering up with Ren. Pyrrha, you got Jaune.

Ren: Like I have a choice, Nora.

Nora: Is our leader ready yet? He's been in there for some time.

Ren: He has been in there for only a minute, Nora.

Nora: You know that I can't wait.

Pyrrha: I'll go and see if he is ready yet. Jaune, are you ready yet?

Jaune hesitates; feeling like his weapon isn't as impressive. Thinking up a lie on the spot was hard, but he made one up.

Jaune: Uh, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna grab something from the room. I'll meet you guys at the training hall.

Pyrrha: Oh, okay. We'll see you there then.

And with that, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren left in a dash. As they were leaving, Jaune sneaks into team RWBY's room... somehow. Upon noticing their weapons were left lying around, he gasps in awe before thinking up a devilish idea.

Jaune: I mean, it's not like they're using them...

You: Yeah, but they will get mad if they catch you.

Jaune jumps in surprise as you voice could be heard from behind him.

Jaune: (Y/N)! I-I thought you were in class!

You: Just finished. Now look here, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything. But if those weapons go missing, I know who to blame.

And with that, you left Jaune in a fit of slight excitement.

"Prank Wars"

Due to one of Cardin's pranks going south by the pools, you and Team RWBY were heading back to the dorm, to cool off. Unknown to Weiss and Blake, a bucket of water was placed above their room door. Luckily for Blake, but unlucky for Weiss, she opened the door, walked in, and got soaked from head to her nice shoes. Much to her annoyance, the other's pop out laughing, in amusement, except for surprisingly, you
Yang: Got her!

Ruby: Ice water for the Ice Queen!

You: Ruby! I don't think that was a wise idea to do. I mean, while she can be a cold monarch, she has a nice and friendly side. I'm sure that she will get revenge for that.