RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 10}

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader Insert! Been a while since I last updated this one..... If you have your own fair share of ideas about this series, be sure to send me a note about it. Every idea is greatly appreciated.

NOTE: THERE'S A SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU AT T THE BOTTOM!

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

Let
.
.
The
.
.
.
Reading
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

"Love Triangle"

The sun is shining brightly over the whole of Vale as the air blew warm and breezy, what another beautiful day at Beacon Academy, and yet some students are not clearly enjoying this day due to being an examination week. In the courtyard in front of the school, Weiss is focused on her scroll as Jaune comes up to her.

Jaune: Uh, hey! Weiss.

Weiss: Hello, Jaune.

She says so nonchalantly as she squints at her scroll, typing on the screen. Jaune, looking embarrassed a bit, looks away bashfully.

Jaune: So, I was just wondering if, maybe you'd wanna study for the exam together? Maybe we could compare notes?

Weiss: Oooh.

She suddenly pulls out another scroll and begins typing on them both, clearly focusing on studying.

Weiss: Uh... I promised Sky that I would be studying with him today, speaking of which he just texted me to meet him in the library right now. Sorry. Maybe another time... or not.

With that Weiss walks away as Jaune slumps down and sighs in disappointment, obviously looking depressed. Just then, Pyrrha walks up to him from behind with a cheerful look on her face.

Pyrrha: Hello, Jaune!

Still dejected, he responds in a not so cheery tone.

Jaune: Hey, Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: You know, if I recall, we have that exam coming up. Do you... (taps her fingers) need a study partner? (leans in and speaks excitedly) Because I'm free! Right now. If you want...

Jaune sighs and hangs his head even more as his voice began to crack a bit.

Jaune: Thanks, Pyrrha, but... I think I'm just gonna... study on my own for a bit. Maybe later...

And with that, he runs away with an arm shielding his face. Pyrrha hangs her head sadly, rubbing her arm.

Pyrrha: Oh... of course. Maybe later.

Pyrrha is looking down at the ground in downcast, and Claire walks up to her from behind, a look of sympathy on her face.

Claire: He still can't take the hint about it, girl?

Pyrrha looks down in sadness as she shakes her head slowly. Claire gave off a long sigh.

Claire: I don't know if Jaune is either blind, or just too stupid to notice an extraordinarily strong, smart and kind girl like yourself. Come on. Let's make you some un-depressing tea. Though, I still don't get why Jaune still goes after Weiss if she has Sky already.....