RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 16}

"Bike Race"

In the academy's parking lot, sat a beautiful red Ferrari V4 superbike, its curvaceous bodywork removed to reveal its components. Claire Claret was doing her maintenance on her sweet ride, tools and materials not so far away from her. She wasted no time, working some modifications on the superbike, getting ready for the upcoming race. She wiped away a spot of sweat from her hair as she turned a bolt with a socket wrench.

Claire: That should do it!

Just then you happen to walk towards her carrying tray of snacks and drinks, and a towel on your shoulder.

You: Care to take a break for now, Claire?

Claire: Thanks, Cap! You're the best!

You: Thank Tealle. She's the one who told me to bring these to you.

Just now, you noticed that Claire was wearing a slim, wine tank top, paired with slim leggings that hugged her assets pretty accurately. This made your face flare up a bit and turn away immediately. Unfortunately, Claire notices and makes a smug look on her face.

Claire: Like what you see, Cap?~

You: Claire. Just stop. I have a girlfriend.

Claire: But she's not here, is she!~

Taking up almost all of your will to counter Claire's feminine wiles, you cleared your throat to remove the nervousness.

You:
Just finish up. Yang and the others will be waiting for you on the streets of Vale. Don't let Team MSTC down, Claire.

With that, you hurriedly left before Claire could make another move on you, which she giggles amusingly at.

Claire: I wonder~

On the streets of Vale, Tealle and Sky are grilling hotdogs, tuna(For Blake), and salmon(for Tealle). Blake stands on the sidewalk with a flag, with you standing beside her, making sure things in here run smoothly.

Blake: Drivers!

You: Are you ready?

Claire: Heck, yeah!

Yang: Ready!

Ruby: Let's do this!

Zwei: Woof!

Yang and Claire revs up their motorcycles. Ruby sits in a small, red pull-cart decorated with hot-rod flame stickers(Courtesy of Sky). She carrries a fishing rod with a dog bone dangling from the end, with Zwei pulling the cart.

You:
Sky? Didn't you say Weiss is going to join too?

Sky: She is. In fact....

Weiss rolls up, riding a pretty pink tricycle.

Weiss: I, too, am ready to race.

Sky: There she is.....

Ruby, Claire and Yang pause and look at each other for a moment, then burst out in hysterical laughter.

Weiss: What?

Yang: Where'd you get that thing? Your grandma?

Weiss: As a matter of fact, yes. This was Nana Schnee's favorite bike. She called it "Stardust".

Sky:
I'm quite surprised, you still have that old thing, Weiss.

Weiss:
Quiet, you!

Ruby, Claire, and Yang try to contain their laughter, but burst out into hysterics again.

Ruby: I wish you could see how dumb you look!