Chapter 11

*Authors Note*

I am sorry I am not uploading as much as I would like. I am going to try and upload more.

*************************************************************************************************

Knock Knock

Tiffany opens the door to see Logan and I standing there. We walk in and sit on the chair. "Tiff you said that you are the one that had my mom come to my dreams." She nodded and then I say "Can you do it again?"

"Yeah" Tiff answers "When?"

"How about tonight?" I ask.

She nodded and then we sit there and talk for a bit before I get drowsy. I fall into a deep sleep.

I am walking in the forest when I see someone sitting on a log. I walk over and they turn to look at me. I gasp when I see her. I sit down and ask '"What arent you telling me?"

"I cant tell you." she whispers.

"Why not" I ask in a stern tone.

"All I can tell you is dont trust people so easily." she says.

"I dont and that is partically your fault." I whisper the last part.

"Honey I want to tell you but it would be better if you know nothing about me or what has happened to me." she explains, I look into her eyes and can see that she is truly sorry but I can see she isnt telling me something.

"Tell me how your alive? we had a funeral and everything for you. I told her.

"I faked my death so he would leave me alone, I did things that I am not proud of but I dont regret doing them, me doing them ment you was safe." she explained and then she was gone.

I woke up sweating and trying to catch my breathe. Logan put his hand on my back rubbing small circles over it. I started to calm down. Logan and Tiff ask in unison "what happened?"

I explained what happened. Logan says "did she say who was after her?"

I answered "No"

We sat there and talked for a bit then Logan and I went back to Logan's house.

I woke up in the middle of the night wondering why in the first dream it was all white and this time it was in the woods? It puzzeled me so I called Tiffany, explaining it to her and she was confused too and she was on her way so we could go to her grams house to use her library.

I heard her pull in the driveway so I walk out of the house and got in her car.

"hey" she says sleepishly.

"Thank you for doing this for me, I know-" before I got cut off.

"Its no problem, your my best friend, I'll aleays be here when you need me."

We arrived at her grams, went into the Library as soon as we walked in.

I woke up to a very worried/angry voice.

Logan "Ashlee please wake up...."

Tiffany and I opened our eyes, looked at the boys, then looked at each other.

Logan snapped. "What the hell you couldnt leave a note or a text message saying you was leaving my house? I was worried sick I have been out all morning looking for you ......."

While he was rambling on I zoned out, looked at the clock and it said noon. I gasped and Logan, Chris and Tiffany looked at me. Tiffany and I explained why we left in the middle of the night and figured out how the dreams were different. Tiffany says " She had to have a witch with her the first time, when I did it this time there wasnt a big pull towards the dream like there was the first time. and If she wanted you to think she was dead then that is why they had made it look like you were in an all white place. She didnt have the witch with her this time so they couldnt cover anything up, the dream was how you freamed it."

After Tiffany explained it, we all decided to go get something to eat.

Logan's POV

After Ashlee and I went to Tiffany's and talked to her. She agreed to help us. Ashlee was getting sleepy so Tiffany started to chant a spell while holding Ashlee's necklace.

Three hours later .....

I am sitting there just waiting for Ashlee to wake up. Tiffany handed me a cup of tea and I took a sip then laying my head back to rest on the couch. it felt like hours but ten minutes later Ashlee woke up all sweaty and trying to catch her breathe ... I put my fingers on her back rubbing circles on her back. She explained everything to us and we went back to my house.

I entered my bedroom after saying good night to my parents. My beautiful mate was layin on my bed in one of my shirts. My wolf howls in joy that our mate is wearing my clothes, I slide into bed and wrap my arms around her waist,  she relaxes and falls fast asleep, then I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to an empty bed. I sigh that my mate was gone out of reach and I couldnt sense that she was in the house. I got up and looked at my phone, my lips formed a frown on my face when I realized there was no messages from her. I went sownstairs and asks everyone I seen, no one has seen her since we got back last night together. I start to walk out the door when Chris runs down the stairs asking "Has anyone seen Tiffany, my mate?"

Everyone shakes their head. I walk up and say "Ashlee is gone too."

We looked all over my territory and still no sign of them. I decided to go to Ashlee's house but she wasnt there. Chris went to Tiffany's house and her parents told him to check her grams house so he texted me and I met him there, As soon I got out of the car I could sense that she was here. Chris knocked. Tiffany's grams answered and before Chris could ask Tiffany's grams said "sshhh, they are in here." as she opened the door to a library. I seen Ashlee sleeping with her head laying on a open book. She looked absolutely beautiful. I woke her up and started to go off on her. After Tiffany explained it, we decided we should get something to eat so I drove to a diner.

After we left the diner we went back to the pack house. I flopped on the couch, Chris did the same on the other couch. While laying there I pulled Ashlee to me and inhaled her amazing scent.

Three weeks later.....

Tiffany, Abby, Katie and I went to the mall on our territory after begging the boys to let us go on our own. We walked into the Deb. Tiffany spotted a dress as soon as we walked in, a royal blue strapless dress that went mid thigh, it had a silver belt at the waist and silver sparkles all over it. Abby and Katie found the same dress but different colors. It had ruffle sleeves, and poofy from the stomach down to the knees. Abby's is red with black outlining. and katie's is pink with white outlining. Then I found my dress, a light purple strapless dress with black and white zebra print outlinings, it came mid thigh and it hugged my body as a perfect fit.

We paid and left the dresses there so the boys couldnt see them. We walked out of the mall and found a pack of rouges standing there. The leader walked up to me and whispered in my ear "come with me and Logan wont die." My heart dropped when he talked about Logan dying so I nodded and went with them. He grabbed Katie and shoved us both in the black SUV. After the sped off they put blind folds on Katie and my eyes and tied our hands behind our backs. I said "What do you want?"

They all ignored me, then one of them injected us with a needle, and I felt very sleepy so I closed my eyes and gave into the darkness.