Chapter 6

I am standing at my locker talking to Tiffany when I feel a arm wrap around my waist, I didnt have to look to know who it was because I could feel the shocks and rush run threw my body. After I relax and put my head back on his chest he leans his head down rest it on my shoulder and inhale my scent. Tiffany had walked away so I turn around and say "Can we go on a double date next week with Tiffany and her date?"

Logan replies "sure anything for you babe ...... who is her date?"

"Well actually he is her mate but she is scared of him so I thought if we all went out together maybe she would loosen up a bit."

"why is she scared of him, hes not going to hurt her, he will protect her." So I explained to him why she is scared but he didnt agree with me but he did agree to get Chris to come with us. The bell rang and we went off to our classes. I walked into class and sat down. Class was really boring so I just daydreamed about Logan and thats how the whole day went until I got home.

Logan and I am sitting at my house doing homework when Logan gets a text from his dad and has to leave. My dad comes in the dinning room and says "Megan's(my dad's wife) mom is in the hospital so we are going there to be with her. Do you want to come with us?"

I think about it and then I decide that I dont want to go. I dont the lady that well and she's really not my family so I really dont need to be there. I answer "No but give her my blessing to get better."

He nodded and went upstairs to pack. I followed him upstairs, went into my bedroom. I went over to my closet to get clothes so I could change to go to the party with Logan. I was looking through my closet when I seen a sexy black skirt in my closet and I got an idea so I grabbed the skirt and a pink spaggetti strap shirt and changed then I used my werewolf hearing to hear if anyone was here and no one was so I put my black strapped shoes on. brushed my hair and lefted it down and went downstairs to wait on Logan.

Knock Knock.

I opened the door and there stood Logan staring at me with desire in his eyes. Logan asks "I hope you arent wearing that to the party?"

I just laugh and let him in and shut the door. I say "About that ..... I was wondering .....if we could skip the party tonight and just stay here and watch movies together?"

He puts his finger to his mouth to make it look like he is thinking then says "Of course we can stay here and watch movies.

We walked into the Living room and I pointed to the dvd rack and said "the dvds are over there u can pick the first movie while I get popcorn and drinks."

I then went into the kitchen and got two glasses out of the cupboard and pepsi out of the fridge, then I put the popcorn in the microwave. After five minutes I grabbed the glasses and bowl and went into the livingroom to see Logan sitting there in the corner of the couch with the remote in his hand. I handed him a glass then I sat down and he pressed play. He picked "Saw 3" so I was jumping when there was a scene that was really scary, Logan put his around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. After the movie was over I got up and switched movies when I pressed play I could here Logan groan because it was "Titanic". It was about a half hour into the movie and I turned to look at Logan and he noticed and looked at me, I pulled up so I could kiss him and immediately kissed back. It started get heated, Logan moved me to lay on the couch with him on top of me with out breaking the kiss. We lay there for about 15 minutes before he broke the kiss to let me catch my breath, he then starts to kiss my ear and goes down to my neck, when he gets to where his mark is suppose to go he kisses it roughly then looks at me for permission and I say in a whisper but because of his werewolf hearing he heard me, "Mark me Logan"

"Are you sure your ready?"

I answer "Yes ... Logan please."

So he kissed my neck once more before I felt his caninies go into my skin, It hurt at first but then I felt pleasure all through my body. After he was done he licked his mark and then came up to kiss me before he layed beside me. We layed there spooning watching the movie.

I woke up on the couch, I went to sit up and was pulled back down from an arm around my waist. I look over to see a sleeping Logan. He looked so damn sexy sleeping. Then It hit me and I remember what had happened last night and I kissed his temple then tried to get up but he wasnt loosen his arm so I mumbeled "I need to pee so if you dont want me to pee here you should let me go."

He growled as he moved his arm from my waist. I got up and went to the bathrooml.

I went pee then I was standing there washing my hands when I looked up to see a mark on my neck so I dry my hands and pull my hair back to see a wolf howling to a half moon.  I was so fascinated with the mark that I didnt notice that Logan had opened the door and was standing in the doorway watching me. He says "It will be complete after we fully mate but we can wait until your ready." I turn around in shock, he wraps his arms around my waist and my arms went around his neck and I reply "Thank you."

"For what?" asks Logan.

"For being patience and understanding with me." I say as I look up at him, then he kisses me and says "always."

We walk to the kitchen and I make breakfast. I ask "What are your plans today?"

He looks at me and says "Whatever yours are."

I smile and we fell into a silence.

I was thinking wow how did I get so lucky to be destined with such a wonderful and sexy guy. I was just remanising in my mind when I heard someone elses thoughts in my head. I looked up at Logan and he sitting there staring and smiling at me. I ask "Was that your thought in my head?"

Logan laughs "Yeah since we are mates and I marked you lastnight, I can hear your thoughts and feel what your feeling and vice versa."

I just stood there in shock and he put his hand under my chin closing my mouth and says "its ok we can block each other out too but I prefer to be able to have that connection with you."

For the rest of the weekend we stayed in and watched movies, it was the best weekend ever.