Damage </333

Mo's POV

Woke up this morning wishing all the shit that had been going on this week was just a dream. But no. Of course some how my life is always fucked up. Then Geo walked in holding Armoni. All i could do was smile. I love my kids! I dont know what i would do without them. "They hungry." Geo said. "Where's Kamar?" I asked. Cuz Geo wasnt holding him. "He still sleep but this is usually the time he wakes up." He said. "Thanks baby." i said taking Armoni from him. I went down stairs and made their bottles and sat them in their chairs. "Mommy are we still going to daddy's today?" Geo asked eating his cereal. "Yes" I sighed. "How long?" He asked. "The whole week end." i said. "Are you gonna stay with us?" He asked. "No your gonna stay there by yourself." I said. He looked sad all of a sudden. "But imma pick you up on Sunday." He nodded. "I'll go get my stuff ready." He ran upstairs. In case yall are wondering, I am not taking him there willingly. He has visitation one weekend out of every month. Yea thats right this niqqa took me to court. Well i shouldnt that. His girl friend tried to get full custody of MY kids. That bitch had some nerve. Well as you can see that didnt happen. They saw that Prince had been in jail b4 and her history aint all that good either. So the most they could get was one weekend a month. Prince aint even the same person. He has completely changed since she came into the picture. But oh well he aint my problem no more.

I went upstairs and got dressed. "Mommy im ready!" Geo yelled from his room. "Well we dont leave for a couple hours so you can go play your game till we leave." I yelled back from my bathroom cuz i was doing my hair. After that i got the twins dressed. I didnt need to pack them much cuz he only got to see them for one night. Thats cuz there so young. Then i heard the door bell ring. "Geo who is it?" I yelled to him. Then Devon walked into the room. "Hey" I said. He walked up and hugged me. "What are you doin here?" I asked. "Um we have a date this afternoon. Remeber?" He said sitting his car keys down on my dresser. "Its not a date. We just goin to hang out." I said putting my hand on my hip. "Thats what you think. I thought you forgot." He said. "No. Im just stressed out." I said. "Im sorry Nique. It'll get better." He said kissing my forhead. NO!! We are not together. He's a guy that i go to school with. Yes im going to school. I wanna be beautician (I think thats how you spell it?? Lol) He wants to be a barber. I also have a job at MAC. Anyways, we arent together. I like him and he likes me. But im just not ready for a relationship yet. I mean its hard to move on from someone you loved. Yes i miss prince. But i will NEVER let him know that.

It was 12:00. Time to take the kids. "You okay?" Devon asked me. "Yeah. Just nervous." I said putting the diaper bag over my shoulder. "Want me to take you?" I just gave him the Niqqa-What?!! Look. "Im not gonna get out the car. But we have to go somewhere anyways. So it would make sense." He said smiling showing his dimples. "Your lucky your cute." I said laughing. "Come on Geo!!" I yelled picking Kamar's carseat up. Devon got Armoni's and he helped me put them in his car. It was gonna be a long ride. 

[A/N: Mo hasnt seen Prince for about 4 months.] 

We were here. *Sigh.* We pulled up and Devon parked the car. "I'll be right back. Come on Geo." I said. "You want me to get the babies?" Davon asked. "Naw he can come get them." I said getting out of the car. We started walking up to the door. "I dont remember this house." Geo said. "This is daddy's new house" I said back. I rang the door bell and this little boy answered the door. "Are you Monique?" He asked. "Yes. Is Prince here hun?" I asked him. "Yeah. And your really pretty." He said. "Hey! She's my mommy!" Geo said hugging my leg. "Its okay Geo. Um Sweety can you get him for me please." I asked him. "Yeah one sec. You guys can come in." He said stepping aside. We walked in and sat on the couch. He went to get him. "He said he'd be down in just a min." He said. Then he started showing Geo his video games. It was cute but i wish he would hurry up. Just then Prince walked downstairs in some basketball shorts and no shirt. I looked away. "Hey daddy!" Geo said giving Prince a hug. "Hey lil man." He said smiling. "Whats up Nique" He said smirking. "Can you come get your kids out the car so i can leave?" I said with an attitude. "I'll be back you guys." He told the boys. We walked out to the car and he stoped walking and just looked at me. "What?" I said. "Didnt take you long did it?" He said looking hurt. "Niqqa please your the one already living with another bitch so i dont wanna hear it." I said walking to the car.  We both reached in getting the twins. Devon looked back at Prince. "Sup?" He said. Prince nodded. We walked back in side and i sat Armoni down. He did the same with Kamar. "By my loves" I said giving them kisses. "I'll be back tomorrow to get the twins." I said going to walk out the door when Tanisha walked in bumping into me. "Excuse you!" I said. She walked in and huged Prince and kissed him. "I missed you baby." She said. 'I looked at her hand cuz i saw something that cought my eye. It was the ring he gave to me a while back. I cant believe him. "Something wrong?" He asked. I just stormed out the door and got in the car. "You okay?" Devon asked. "Lets just go." I said looking out the window. "You look like you boutta cry." I just looked down. "Do i need to go kick his ass?!!" He yelled. "No just please get me outta here Devon." I pleaded. He started the car and pulled out.

[More with the others Soon!!! More comments the fast and better chapters!!!]