Oh Hell To Motha F***in' No!!!

Dom's POV

I got woken up by Anthoni smacking my face. Then i heard Roc start Laughing. I sat up and he tried to hide from me in Roc lap. "Where's Anthoni?" I said playing along and he started giggling "Roc have you seen Tony?" I asked him. "Um. Nope." Just then i picked Anthoni up and started tickling him. He was laughing so hard. I stoped and picked him up. "Are you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded. "I made you breakfast." Roc said. "Awe thanks baby" I said kissing his cheek. "Take him downstairs and ill be down in a minute." I said going into the bathroom.

I walkde into the kitchen and they were eating. "Took you long enough" Roc said. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat next to Toni so i could help him eat. "Babe eat your food is gonna get cold." He said. "I'll eat in a second." I said handing Toni a peace of a pancake. "You wanna go out somewhere?" Roc asked me. "I have alot to do today so idk." I told him. Anthoni stopped takin the food so i put him on the floor in the living room to play with his toys. I was standing there watching him when Roc came up behind me and kissed my neck. "Why are you in such a good mood today?" I asked him. "Idk" He said kissing my neck again. "Lets go in the room." He whispered into my ear. "Its too early babe." I said sitting on the couch. He sat next to me and pulled me close to him. "Plaese babe its been like forever." He said. "Dont try to pull that shit you got some the day b4 yesterday." I said still watching Anthoni. "But i want more. Thats giving someone cookies but no milk" He said. I turned and looked at him with a blank look on my face. "Your an idiot." I said laughing. "Please?" He said with a puppy dog look on his face. "Later. Okay?" I said. "I guess." He sighed laying on me. "Roc get up." I said. "Your comfterbul tho babe." He said. "And your more than twice my size so get up." I said trying to push him off. He acted like he was asleep. "Get up Roc!!" I yelled while laughing. "Only if i get to double dip." He said smiling a koolaid smile. "You have mad issues." I said finally getting him off of me. I went over and picked up Anthoni cuz he was falling asleep. 

I layed him down in his crib and turned on the baby monitor. I closed the door half way and walked out. I walked into my room and Roc was laying on the bed in just his boxers watching tv. Damn he looked good. I climed in bed and got on top of him. "Now can i get some?" Roc asked rubbing up and down my curves. I leaned forward and kissed him. He turned us over so that he was on top. "I take that as a yes." He said and started to kiss me again.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: I dont feel like this chapter getting blocked. So use your imagination :)]

Me and Roc had fallin asleep. I looked at the the time and it was 2. (It was 9:00 earlier.) I got up and put on Roc's Shirt. I put my hair up and went to check on Anthoni. I walked in and he was still asleep. Imma give him a bath when he wakes up. I walked out the room and heard a knock at the door. I ran to my room and threw on some sweat pants. I opened the door and there stood A girl about my height black hair pretty skinny and looked about 24 or 25 she was holding a big yellow envelope. She had a lil girl standing next to he that looked about 4. "Hi. Can i help you?" I asked her. "Yeah is Roc here?" She asked. "Um no he's not but i can help you?" I said. "I would like to speak with Roc." She said with an attitude. "Well im his wife so how can I help you?" I said back with an attude. "Look just give him these please. Thanks. Come on Aniya." She said. The little girl took her hand and they walked away. I shut the door and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and opened the envelope. After readin a couple of them i realized what they were. They were child support papers!!! "Who was that babe?" Roc said walking into the living room.

TBC.....

[HELP WANTED!!!! Does anyone want to be my co-writer for the Rated R parts?? If your good at writing them HMU. You will get the credit for it you have my word!!]