Gotta Leave You Alone

Shawntal's POV

Woke up this morning to Ciara smacking my face. I looked up and she covered he face. Like i couldnt see her. I laughed and picked her up. "Hey babygirl" I walked downstairs with her in my arms. Then i smelt it. Weed. As usual...I walked past the living where prod was smoking and went to the kitchen. I sat Ciara in her high chair and looked in the fridge for something to eat. There was nothing. I still had some of Ciara's food so made that for her. I gave it to her so she could eat. While she was eating i went into the living room. Prod was sitting there in just boxers smokin. He did this almost every morning. "Hey baby" I said sitting next to him. "Hey" He said putting his arm around me. We sat there for a second. I was watching Ciara from the living room. "Do you really need to light up every morning babe?" I said breaking the silence. "Please dont start with me this morning." He said taking a hit. "Im being serious Prod. Ever since you got laid off you smoke every morning." I said scooting away from him. "Its cuz i been stressed." He said. "I get stressed too but i find something to do not just sit around and get high. Have you even started looking for a job?" I asked. "No." He said taking another. "I dont know what imma do with you. I work all week and cant even leave CeeCee with you cuz your always high." I said standing up. "I'll find a job when im ready!" He yelled. I just walked into the kitchen and cleaned up Ciara. I walked upstairs. I got her and i dressed and headed to the store.

When i got back home Prod wasnt in the living room no more. Wow he actually moved. I put Ciara in her play pin. I stood at the end of the stairs and yelled for Prod to come help me. I went outside and got some of the bags. Still no Prod. I yelled again. I went and got more bags. STILL no Prod. I had finally got all of the bags. I was pissed. He could have helped me. I checked on Ciara and she was asleep. I went upstairs to look for prod. I heard voices from our room. I opened the door and There was Prod fucking another girl under the covers he couldnt see me tho.

"Thanks for helping with the bags!" I yelled. They pulled the covers down and looked at me. I grabbed the girl by her hair and yanked her out the bed. "Bitch get the fuck out my house." I pushed her out the door and threw her clothes at her. I went in the living room and sat down on the couch with my head in my hands. All i could think was that i deserved it. This was his payback for what happen between me and Prince a while back. But that dont mean it didnt hurt. I felt a weight on the couch next to me. "Look ba-" I cut him off. "How long have you been cheating?" I asked. He didnt answer me. "How long Prod?!!" I asked raising my voice. "Since you came home from the hospital when you had Ciara." He siad. I started to cry. I changed for Prod. I never cheated after Prince. And now this. "Why? Was i not satifying you?" I asked still not looking at him. "No baby its nothing like that." He went to put his arm around me but i pushed him away. "Dont touch me." I said through my teeth. "Baby im sorry. Its just. I wasnt thinking at the time." He said. I turned and glared at him. "Prod dont even try that. So you mean to tell me that you havent been thinking since i came home? Why dont you try another lie." I said. He didnt respond. I stood up infront of him. "You know what im tired of you cheating on me. This wasnt the first time. And obviously not the last so im done."

I went upstairs and started packing mine and Ciara's things. Prod came in. "So your leaving me? Just like that.?" He asked. "Yes im leaving you. Look i let it slide the first time because of what happen with Prince and i. But now you have just over done it." I said with my back to him. He came up behind me and kissed my neck. "Im sorry baby." He said kissing my neck again. I held back a moan and turned aroud to push him away. "No Prod. We do this all the time and im sick of it!" I yelled. "Do what?!!" He asked. "You cheat on me i say im leaving, then you do this. We fuck then its all good. Well no more! Im done." I said as i finished packing a couple bags. "And where are you gonna go?" He asked. And he was right. I had no where to go. Me and the girls didnt talk that much. Mo HATES me! And on top of that i cant go stay with my mom cuz thats too far away. FUCK!!

I put out things by the door and picked up Ciara. She was still asleep. "Your gonna take my daughter away from me too?!!" He yelled. "You werent worried about her when you were fucking all those nasty hoes!" I yelled. I walked outside and put Ciara in her caseat. I put the bags in the car and Prod stopped me while i was getting in the car. "Please dont do this T." I shook my head and shut the door. I drove off.

I pulled up at her house. I saw that Ciara was now awake. I took her out the car and walked up to the door. I knocked. No one answered. I knocked again. Still no answer. I started to walk away when i heard someone say my name. I turned around and we ran to eachother hugging.