Chapter 1

Jason's POV
* Sirens *
" Fuck ! Hurry they are getting closer !" I shouted to my crew. We currently were in a tight situation. All we needed left to do is to blow this house up. Once I realized we were all out *BOOM*. Right when the sirens made it , we were already gone.
*********************
Minutes later we arrived back at our place.

Once we walked in they turned on the news and I groaned

Once we walked in they turned on the news and I groaned. I really don't wanna hear that bullshit. But then something else caught my attention. " Ariana Grande accused of murder again ?" I walked back to the living room. Sure enough there she was on my screen with her face covered. See she covers her face so no one really knows who she is. Yea sure , she's quite the badass. The badass who's stealing my spot. That's why I need to find her and kill her. " I need her dead " was all I said and left upstairs to my room. " Babe YOU ok?" Well our room , " Yea I'm fine " I responded to Selena while tugging at the end of my hairs. I sometimes have anger issues and I can be very violent. " How would you feel if I made you relax even more ?" Selena said biting my ear. The smirk on my face grew, which I know she couldn't see cuz obviously she was behind me. I picked her up and threw her on the bed harshly. You already know Jason always gets what he wants, whenever he wants. But can we just say I had Selena screaming at the top of her lungs. As good as this all was feeling , that name was at the back of my head. " Ariana Grande ".