Chapter 1. Things Are Looking Up.

"I know! This year its going to be so much differant Case, I mean. Think about the possibilitys, the partys, the 'Summer weekends'." Trisha coo'd.

"Trish, I already told you. My dad said we're going on vacation this Summer! He said its like, half way around the world. He's telling  me and Tay's where tomorrow." I replied shutting my locker and walking to our last class.

"Casey! You can't leave me this Summer! no, remember that party next weekend! UHM HELLO it's One Directions career launching party!" she squeeled.

"I know, and i'de kill to see Niall again, but we're leaving at 4am the day after." I sighed.

We enterd the class and I took my usual seat by the window. I looked out and seen a little shack in the corner, reason one to love this seat. That little shack reminds me of the camp. Sooooo many good memories there.

Why did I want to leave again?

I miss it there, I miss Joey and Niall most though. They were one of the best things that happened to me, along with meeting my Idol,

I giggled remembering the concert, the last day but one of the best days..

Did I win?

Oh, no. And I couldn't be happier about that..

But, well Chantelle did. Then my brainy little Joey noticed there was an auto-tune box strapped to her Belt,

He really did know his stuff..

I cam third, 'One Direction' basically came first AND second, Originally second but you know.. the whole 'Cheater, she's a cheater' Cliche buisness went on.

Yeah, they're first hit comes out next weekend. And they're holding a launch party in the UK, its a big flight but I get to go for free since I was in the comp but..

Insted we're going on vacation so I can't make it.

Possibly one of the most annoying moments of my life, I mean.. Joey's going to be there too I just know it! This whole thing just sucks.

"Casey? Casey... CASEY!" The teacher screamed at me.

"Uhm, 29?" I replied.

"So.. Columbus discoverd the country, '29' ..." She added folding her arms and tapping her foot on the floor.

"Yes?" I replied hesistantly grabbing a chuckle off Trisha.

"Casey, one. No it was America. Two, stop day dreaming. Three, spit out that gum." She listed.

I huffed and litterally spit out the gum I was chewing.

Now, it was her turn to huff.

"Four-"

"Four, you have detention." I interupted her, rolling my eyes.

She just waved me off and turned back to the board.

"Casey, you're supposed to collect Taylor from college today.." Trisha whisperd to me.

Fuck..

Well.. guess who's skipping detention..?

This girl!

***

"No cause then he wouldn't do very well in this job that he was givin' to-."

"Shut up, no one knows what you're talking about." I  giggled at Mark.

"Maybe you should shut up." He purred back, stepping closer.

"Uh-uh, mommah needs her space." I said pushing him back with my pinky then shutting my locker.

"Seriously? Caseeeey come on, atleast goto the dance with me then?" He pleaded.

I sighed and mentally facepalmed.

"I already told you nine times, I'm. Not. Going." I rudly spoke before walking towards the front doors.

"I'll be in some sunny, beach house, paradise island kickin' back for summer break." I sighed getting lost in thoughts.

"Ask Trisha, she'd kill to go with you!" I said to him and was almost out the doors when-

"Caseyy" Someone singsonged.

"Right... detention.." I sighed.

"You know, miss I actually have somewhere to-."

"Get inside the classroom!" She yelled interupting me,

"Shit fine." I scoffed speed walking in.

"And no cursing young lady!"

"Fing ya' old hag!" I replied 

Hey, I said 'started' to improve.

Not completly changed.

************************************************************************************************************

OMFG ITS A SEQUEL! AHH cx Did you guys see the cast list? FOLLOW THEM! 

Oh but I don't have a Tara Madison yet?! Herro! Who wants to be her?