Chapter 5. Separation Anxiety.

And just like that

I Woke Up.

It was all just a dream, a beautiful, wonderful dream. I didnt actually see Niall.. it was all in my head.

I sighed and looked at the clock, 6am. I knew it was too good to be true.. but it just seemed so realistic. This sucks, I miss him so much I can't bare it.

I decided to go down stairs and get a glass of water, try to clear my head. I got out of bed and pulled the sheets back I put on my slippers and padded across the room, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen turning on the tap and grabbing a glass filling it with the clear substance.

I turned around and almost jumped at the sight of a silloette, learning to know it was just Taylor my nerves settled.

"Casey.. it'its six am, why are you up?" She asked yawning.

"I couldnt sleep." I half-lied.

She hesitated before replying..

"Did you have another dream about Niall?" She asked taking a seat on the kitchen table.

I sighed and took a seat next to her,

"But this one was just so different.. almost seeming real." I confessed dramatically.

She looked as if she was thinking over something before speaking again, "Well.. what if you just.." She started.

"Nevermind." She finished looking down at the table.

"No, tell me." I encouraged her.

She tapped her nails off the table and looked at me again, scanning my eyes for something.

"I.. well, why dont you just tweet him or something?" She spoke up at last.

"Tweet? wha- HE HAS A TWITTER?!" I stutterd loudly

"Shhh!! I was-wasnt supposed to tell you b-because dad said it wouldnt hel-p you missing him." She hushed me.

"Taylor! I dont care you should've told me!" I gave out to her.

She frowned and got up walking back upstairs. I felt kinda bad for yelling at her now.. she was only trying to help me..

I sighed again and picked up my phone flipping threw the apps. I found my twitter and typed in Nialls name, A couple came up but I clicked on the first recognizing the picture to be him.

Once his profile came up I seen his username was "@NiallOfficial" I scrolled down a bit and seen he had OVER 10k followers already, they didnt even release their first single yet?! Wow, they're gunna be popular.

I clicked follow and scrolled threw some of his tweets,

"@NiallOfficial: About to land in LA, meeting Liam and the rest there!! Longest flight of my life >:(" Was his last tweet from exactly 4hours ago,

Is Ireland that far away?! So I guess that means Liams been up all this time right? It takes like 3 hours to get to the airport from here..

They must all be here for the Launch Party..

Dammit, there has to be a way I can stay here till atleast Monday! I'm eighteen?! Surely dad would let me stay a day late.. I mean its a longshot but I have to try, I just need to see Niall atleast one more time before i'm locked up for the rest of my life in a freezing cold, land of snowy crap. 

I continued on further down and ended up reading his tweets for the past hour.

I was now caught on "April 12th 2013" there was something about this post that just .. just got me stuck.

"@NiallOfficial: Whoop:) Another year of camp! Stuck in the girls dorms though. Not a problem for me I guess Roomies hot. @Harry_Styles seems to agree;)"

I ended up laughing so much, Knowing it was about me. Oh me.. the good ol' days. So long ago yet so close.. the days where I actually got to see him not just hold and hug him.

I was half tempted to reply but there was already like 3-4k replies on this thing, And at that the latest reply was from yesterday. Goes to show i'm not the only one who stalks his page.

I started reading all the replys and stopped at an older one, "@LarahLuvs1D: @NiallOfficial wats her name? bet its a stupid 1, like her face."

Well that was un-called for. She doesnt even know me. I have a good mind to pnch that jealous 12 year old right in the face. 

"@LucyWantsThe1D: @LarahLuvs1D, cool it bro. Its not like shes going to mean anything to him. After camp he'll just forget she even existed anyways."

Oh...

Yeah... right.. theres that too. I know this is just another kid sending a little hate mail but, What if he actually did? What if i'm just that stalker ex-girlfriend he cant get rid of.

What if he actually doesnt care about me anymore.. he probably doesnt even remember my name? Or even anything about me?

Or anything we had?