iv.

i remember when i would take jimin out to eat or small walks around seoul city. he told me that his favorite part of those days was being around me.

"shit, sorry i'm crying."

i remember the first time jimin visited my workplace. i worked in a large store right in hongdae. he wanted to see me desperately that day.

a huge smile was planted on to his face the moment he saw me. he innocently runs towards me and pulls me into an impulsive hug. i flustered, noticing my face turn a light shade of red. my co-workers were staring, most of them confused.

"hyung you're working way too much, i barely get to see you."

i stroked his silky hair, frowning because he was right. i needed extra money so i started working more hours. after a month, i stopped. jimin needed me.

i remember the day jimin slept over my house. i remember us getting drunk that night.

"hyung i want some."

jimin pouts, watching as i pour soju into my shot glass. jimin was able to drink, but he's too innocent.

"please hyung!"

he whined, grabbing another shot glass from the table and holding it out. i gave in and pour soju into the glass.

jimin gave me a sly smile before drinking down the shot.

"one more!"

and that one more turned into two, three and so on until we were completely drunk. i felt bad for killing his innocence just because i easily give in.

jimin was a mess, since it was it the first time drinking and he wasn't able to control his actions.

"yoongi hyung."

he slurs as he grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me closer towards him. he giggles.

"i love you."

our heads weren't in the right state of mind, so i ignored him.

but he wasn't lying.
he confessed and i ignored him.

believe me when i tell you that i love you