xxii

dear yoongi hyung,

if you're reading this letter then i'm dead. first off, i want to say i am so sorry. i tried to convince myself that things will be okay. but they weren't. i am sorry for putting you in a situation like this, where you have to read my suicide letter. i love you, okay? i never stopped loving you so please don't blame yourself. everyday with you was magical. so surreal. you made me feel more human than what my father made me feel. it's not your fault that i killed myself.. it's my dad's.

i'm sorry for stepping into your life, then disappearing forever. it wasn't my intention. i was happy with you. truly happy.

remember when we first met each other? you tried to fight me over that chapstick. please use it everyday. i don't want your lips to get chapped.

make sure you eat all of your meals. make sure you stay healthy.

sorry i lied about the bigbang concert..

my dad texted me.

he was going to kill you. he figured out your building...

please move out of there, move far away. forget about him and about me.

please live a healthy, better life.

i don't want to see you in the afterlife too soon.

ill see you when your time comes. i love you min yoongi, the guy that i fell in love with because of a damn chapstick.

min yoongi, the guy that had changed my life.

saranghaeyo,
park jimin.