v.

i remember when the winter holidays began. the weather was ice cold, nights were longer, and days were shorter.

i remember when i went christmas shopping for my loved ones. i remember exactly what i got him for that one special day.

we celebrated christmas together since we only had each other; well that's what it seemed like. jimin never talked about his family members or anything about his home.

i would wonder why. is everything going alright at home since he would pop into my apartment everyday, even to sleep over.

jimin and i laid on the couch, cuddling with warm blankets. the christmas lights that hung on the tree, lighten the dark living room with bright colors. i had jimin in my arms and everything felt right.

jimin has his head against my chest and my heart couldn't stop from beating rapidly. i know that he was listening to it because he was quietly tracing his fingertips against my neck.

"this feels right."

he said, closing his eyes shut. i smiled brightly, agreeing with the young boy. i placed my fingers into his beautiful brown hair. i stroked his hair gently, closing my eyes shut.

"hyung, wait."

he slowly got out of my grip. he gets up and walks over to his tiny back bag that he always carried around. he pulls out a medium length box, wrapped up with light blue gift wrappers and a big white ribbon covered with glitter. he walks over to me. i sat up a little, staring at him.

"i got you a gift hyung. it's not all that though."

he frowns, sitting down on the couch. i smiled, reaching my hand down under the couch. i pulled out a small black box, with a tiny green ribbon.

"i didn't forget about you."

jimin blushed, lowering his head. he holds the box out in front of him.

we exchanged gifts that night.

i gave the small box to jimin. he smiled and opened it. his eyes were filled with tears as he saw the gold bracelets that i custom made with our names carved in. i took the one that contained his name and he took the other on with my name.

"this represents us. the love that i have for you and maybe the love that you have for me. if you love me, you will never take this off. i shall keep this on forever."

and of course, we never took it off.

i opened the box and it contained a journal with pens. i smiled up at him.

"i know how much you like to write down your emotions and important events. convert these emotions into rhyming masterpieces."

jimin smiled, looking down at his fingers as he played with them nervously.

"i love it jimin."

"i love you min yoongi."

he clutches onto my collar, pressing his full lips against mine. we shared a passionate kiss, revealing all the emotions that we had for each other. confessing how we couldn't live without each other.

"merry christmas, min yoongi."

"merry christmas, park jimin."

the boy who had changed my life completely.

❝dear santa,all i want for christmas is true love

❝dear santa,
all i want for christmas
is true love.❞

p.jm + m.yg