epilogue

the cold breeze swept through min yoongi skin as he shivers, adjusting his scarf, looking for warmth.

nighttime was approaching as the sun disappeared into the darkness.

yoongi clutched onto the boutique of red roses. he walked down the silent roads of the melancholy cemetery. he walked up to a tombstone. tears daring to spill as he read the name, park jimin.

it's been a year since jimin's suicide but yoongi was in denial, saying things like "jimin is coming back soon". jimin's death had yoongi feeling unwell. he took antidepressants to help him with his pain.

yoongi squat down, leveling with the tombstone of his lover. he places the rose neatly against it. he forced a smile.

"park jimin, i'm back."

this has been the 10th time during the week.

"i got you flowers. i think they're pretty. their color reminds me of your cheeks. so soft and rosy red."

he giggles silently.

"i miss you. remember when we first met?"

he would always ask each time he visited jimin's tombstone.

"you was so small and cute. i wanted to scoop you into my arms that day. especially since you were sad. i wanted to save you."

his voice started cracking, he clutched onto his shirt as he drops to his knees. tears began to form, fighting their way out of his small eyes.

"but i didn't. and your here. dead."

he sniffed, wiping the hot tears from his eyes. he smiled.

"ah! i forgot to tell you. hoseok is getting married! wah! i'm excited. he misses you, y'know. i was happy that you guys immediately became friends."

he stares at the name imprinted into the tombstone.

"don't worry. i'm not dating or getting married. my heart is all yours. i'll marry you when you come back."

his voice cracks again. he starts pounding on his chest, letting out loud sobs.

"y-you're coming back right? no you a-are! i know it."

he felt a cold breeze hit his body. he felt something cold running across his face. he suddenly stops.

"i'm sorry jimin

"i'm sorry jimin. i love you."

he digs into a small book bag that belonged to jimin.

"i hope you don't mind me using this! but here i'm returning this to you."

he pulls out the same chapstick that started this whole thing. he places it next to the flowers.

"i didn't take this off either!"

he holds out his arm, shaking it; revealing the bracelet.

"okay i have to leave now. i'll spend the night tomorrow. sweet dreams. i love you park jimin."

he sat down, looking up at the dark sky.

whispering, "park jimin, the boy who changed my life forever."

___________

___________

THE END OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

thank you so much for reading. if you know anybody who's going through something, make sure you go out your way and help that person.

im legit crying. i enjoyed writing this trashy story. although, this is one of my best, in my opinion of course.

but please,

prevent suicide.
care for others because we have is each other.

-t