Derillo 2.6

Daniel's POV

I twist my fingers nervously as I sit beside Jorel on the bus's couch.

Sipping a beer, Jorel rubs his thumb along my shoulder with his arm around me.

George, the most intimidating man I've heard about, keeps staring at me.

I shiver under Jorel's touch as his hand moved from my shoulder to my thigh.

He laughs, not helping my nervousness.

"Sweetheart, chill out. G, stop staring, you're making him uncomfortable," Jorel smirks.

George rolls his eyes, ending up falling on me again.

"I'm reading him, Jay," he says emotionlessly.

Jorel grips my thigh softly, kissing my cheek. "I can read him myself. Chill out, man."

"I just think it's idiotic you brought a fucking stranger in here and told him to join our fucking band," he growls.

Jorel breathes out dramatically, rolling his eyes, taking a sip of his beer again.
"Look, I know him-"

"I can speak for myself," I snap.

Both sets of eyes land on me and I sink back into Jorel's arms.

"I'm just saying, I'm not a stranger. I know Jorel and the music. I've had experience in a band before. I know what I'm doing."

George nods.
"I'm sure you do, Dan. We'll just see how you do live and I'll be the judge."

Jorel laughs.
"You're just mad cause your boy ain't givin' you no ass."

Irish man's face flushes deeply. "Jordon has nothing to do with-"

"Babe!"

George jumps out of his skin and seat, swooping his boyfriend into his muscular arms.

Jordon, a thicker and shorter man, laughs, kissing his boyfriend repeatedly.

After a moment of reunion, the baby faced man look at me and Jorel.

"This the cute kid from the bar?"

I blush and Jorel nods.

Jordon places his hand on his hip, staring me down. He smiles at me.

"I like em."

George looks down at his lover.
"Then...I like em too, I guess."