Missing love

I had everything a kid could've wished for. Money, clothes, games etc. But I had 1 thing that every other kid had. A friend. Me Serena Yvonne, I am the rich kid of Paris. My parents are basically king and queen and I'm their princess. But I hated that life. My parents are always gone, they never talked to me. And worse I never had a real friend who would love me and stay by my side forever. Everyone just wanted money from me. So I just stopped making friends since I was 14. The thing I missed that every other kid had and I couldn't buy was love.

Serena's pov
Serena is 18 now

September 20 2017

Again my Parents are out of town for 1 month great!!! Just when it's my birthday an- *weird noises outside her room* As I walked out of my room I saw a boy around my age and boxes on the ground. "Uhm who are you and what are you doing?" As I walked to him to help him picking up the boxes on the ground. "I'm so sorry miss i disturbed you I was told I had to bring these boxes into your room. I'm Ash btw." He said with a big smile. "Well Ash I can bring these boxes myself." "No no please it's my job miss." "You can call me Serena Ash." "Uhm... ok Serena."

After a few minutes

"And that was the last box! Well Serena my job is done I have to go!" Did he really had to go? Awww... wait WAIT I don't want any friends anymore. But this boy seems different. I was going to thank him by giving him 10 euro. "No Serena you don't have to do that. I was just doing my job." He... he didn't accept my money? Maybe this boy is different then all the other. "If I can't thank you with that then... here's my number call me or app me whenerver you want!" I said with a small smile still a little embarrassed. He accepted it and walked over to the door. "Thank you Serena. I'll see you later." And then he winked. I have to be honest I blushed a little bit.

2 days later

Unknown: Hello Serena☺
Serena: Uhm who are you?
Unkown: Ash remember?
Serena: Of course I remember you😀
Ash: So what's up?
Serena: Nothing much tomorrow is my birthday and my parents are out of town😢
Ash: You know what I'll come over tomorrow just to keep you company.
Serena: Really?! But aren't you busy with school or something?
Ash: Uhm no tomorrow is sunday remember😂?
Serena: Oh yeah. Whoops so I'll see you tomorrow? At 2 pm?
Ash: Yep see you tomorrow bye.
Serena: Bye Ash.

Ash's pov

She didn't remember me at all. I thought we would be friends forever. I don't care she's here now. I know the perfect present. I left my apartement and ran to the chocolate store.

30 minutes later

Ok I got everything for tomorrow. I hope she'll remember this.

Serena's birthday
Serena's pov

It's my birthday!!! Yay the staff were singing to me earlier this day but I'm not that close with the staff. "Miss Yvonne you have a visitor." I heard a staff member saying. I went to the front door and I didn't saw Ash but another person? "Uhm hello who are you?" "Happy birthday from Ash miss Yvonne just follow these steps in the box." He put the box down and he ran off. Ok? So I picked up the little box and it said.

Happy birthday Serena I hope you'll have an amazing day just follow these steps ok? Ash

1. go to the park and there's a bench with a note underneath it

2. Follow the steps on that note.

So I went to the park and there was the bench and I looked underneath and there was the note.

You're one step closer to your present Serena! Go to the restaurant De L'Amour. And ask for a table for 2.

So I went to the restaurant. "Ah miss Yvonne follow me." I followed the ober to a nice decorated table. I sat down and there was another note it said.

Happy birthday Serena your present will be coming soon.☺ ash

So I waited.

20 minutes later

Where is Ash? I asked myself "miss Yvonne you want some more water?" "Yes please."

30 minutes later

The guy who was earlier at my house came walking to me with a sad face. "Serena... you probably don't remember me but I'm Gary from 4th grade and I'm sorry to tell you this but... Ash is in the Hospital." My heart dropped my first friend in the hospital no this isn't real THIS ISN'T REAL!!!

Gary and I drove to the hospital and he told me everything he knew about our childhood. I remembered everything Gary, May, Misty and Ash I'm such a bad person I didn't remember him at all.

We arrived at the hospital and we went into Ash's room. I saw him laying down with severeal injuries. I rushed to him with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't remember you Ash I'm sorry." "Serena Ash is in a coma... and the doctor said he probably won't wake up." I started crying and I heard Gary saying. "It's all because that fucking drunk guy."

2 years later

2 years have passed I visited him everyday. Everyday I hoped he would wake up. Everyone I know, even my parents said to let go. Except for Gary he was Ash's best friend for his whole life and now seeing him in a coma for 2 years must hurt.

1 day later

It was my birthday. Gary and I went for to visit Ash but when I walked into his room. He was gone! There was a note on his bed.

Dear Serena
Happy birthday I hope Gary told you about our childhood. But he never told you this. I love you Serena I love you with my whole heart. I love seeing you smile. I love everything about you. Now you read this and probably with Gary I want you to turn around.

Gary and I turned around and saw Ash standing in front of us.

"Missed me love?"

The end