from hate to love

Serena's pov

Hello my name is Serena. I'm 18 years old. And... that's about it I guess. Oh and I hate Ash Ketchum. Ugh! His attitude, always following the rules and stuf, and never doing something fun. I have known him for my whole life basically. And I still don't know why he's being so nice to me even though I bully him alot. And the scary part is that he's always in the same class as me. That's all you need to know about me so bye.

At school monday,

YEAH!!! SCHOOL THE MOST FUN THING IN LIFE!!! Who am I kidding it's the worst! Except for seeing my friends. "Later mom! And miss perfect..." Oh yeah forgot 1 little thing. That was my brother Calem. Aka the kid who graduated from college on his 16th. I still don't know how though? Anyways I'm just going to skip it to the end of the day.

Nope can't do that Sh!t

"Why not writer?"

We need Ash's story too you know

"Well you deserve a f**k you"

Ok let's go to Ash's story shall we

Ash's pov

So this is all you need to know about me. I'm Ash Ketchum, I'm 19, hobbies making music with my guitar. Following the rules. And getting bullied by my crush for 10 years. Yup life is hard if you are me. Everytime I try to be nice to her, but she always thinks it's something to make fun of her. But that's not going to happen right now. I decided to move on with my live.

I gave 7 years of my life to be with her. I could have been studying in the best colleges in America. But no I was stupid enough to give my life for a girl who clearly doesn't want me in this world.

Now back to school

"Hello my friend how are you today?" "Oh hey Gary, how's it going?" "Alright, alright, alright." Gary said with a Matthew Mccaughey voice. "Ok Mr. Mccaughey what happend?" "I'm officialy not single anymore." Gary said happily. "Lemme guess Misty asked you to be her boyfriend, and you told her you wanted a relationship with her too when you guys first met eachother?" Gary stood there with his mouth open. "Dude somethimes you're pretty creepy." "I guess." "Hey Ash there's Serena." Said Gary pointing at Serena.
"Trust me Gary I want nothing with Serena." "You mean N0thing the pro csgo player at cloud 9 having a relationship with her?" "No I mean a relationship I don't want to have with her." "I know I know I was just joking, ok here she comes."

"Hello Ketch..." "Ketchup man I know hahahahaa very funny Serena, now if you'll excuse me." After that happend I went to class

Serena's pov

"What the hell just happend?" "He gone." Said Gary. "What?" "He gone." "What the hell are you talking about?" "Serena dear I don't think you understand the CIRCUMSTANCES that he gone..." and then he left. Ok that was weird.

Summer holiday

Bell rings at Serena's

"Oh hello Delia how can I help you?" "Hello Serena, I just wanted to talk to your mother if that's ok?" Delia said smiling. "Oh yeah sure come on in." And yes Ash was standing outside my house. "What are YOU doing here?" "Trust me I don't want to be here ok. My mom just needed to talk your mom and I had to come too." He said with a blank face. "Still haven't got your driver license hehe." I giggled. "At least I won't get caught by the police while drinking and riding." He said and looking at me. "W-what do you mean?" I said nervous. "Are you stupid or something?! Everytime you're at a party getting drunk and sh!t. And wondering how you got in bed? It was me. After a party I had to pick you up! And smelling that disgusting smell of beer or whatever it is!" Ash said angry. Is... is Ash crying? "You really don't know how much I care about you! If I didn't care you would be getting raped or you would be missing!" Ash was now at his knees and crying. For the first time in life I feel bad for him. "I love you Serena... I loved you for 7 years." He said while looking at me. "Ash... I'm sorr..." "please don't. The reason my mom is here because I'm moving to England. Because of my choice of university." I felt sad, heartbroken. "N-no please don't go..." I said almost crying. I don't want him to go I was just joking around. "Too late I'm leaving in 2 days."

Ash stood up and walked home. "Serena dear do you know where Ash is?" "He's going home." I said sad. "Serena don't be sad we will visit you guys I promise." Delia hugged me and left.

"We will visit you guys I promise." Delia came but he didn't. He never did.

5 years later Paris

Ash's pov

Ahhh finally the dream city I always wanted to go. With the best restaurant in the world. Ratatouille. I heard that the chef was a rat! Right now I'm in Disneyland having a nice time. "Dad stop day dreaming about that restaurant." "Hehehe sorry dear." This is my daughter Bella she's now 2 and a half. And no I'm not married. I adopted her because her parents just left her at the hospital. "Excuse me do you know where the toilets are?" A blonde haired woman said "Uhm yes right over there." I pointed "Ash dear is that you?" An older woman came by. "I'm really sorry but do I know you?" "It's me Grace and you remember Serena right?" Serena was in shock after hearing that.

The rest of the day we just talked and I introduced Bella to them. Man Serena it's been ages. She looks really good.

Home
"Daddy do you like that lady Serena?" "Yes I really like her." I said smiling. "Is she going to be my mommy?" "Who knows Bella, who knows." "Daddy can I tell you a secret?" "Yes of course what is it?" "When you were at the toilets Serena told me you looked handsome, and she really really wants to go out with you sometime. And I needed to give you this.

A note it says.

Please meet me tomorrow at ratatouille 7pm

Love Serena,

"I'll come Serena. I promise"

Bella: "I got you fam!!!"