Time

Ash's pov

*knock knock*

"C'mon in." It revealed a young man with 2 kids both boys. "Hey dad..." I woke up to see my son and grandsons. "Hey Jack how are you?" Jack trying not to cry. "I'm... fine the kids are doing great." "Gramps! Can you tell us a story?" Asked Lennard "What do you want me to tell you lennard?" "How you and grandma met!" Said the other boy named Antony. "Very well then it all started 82 years ago."

I was just a little boy just like you two. My mom took me to summercamp with my bestfriend Gary Oak. We were always making trouble but in a good way that people would laugh. One day I saw a pollywag. I wanted it so bad that I chased it. I went into the woods and I finally caught him. But I saw he was afraid of me so I let him go.

The next day I was in the woods again and someone or something followed me. I looked behind and it was pollywag! I guess it decided to be friends with me. So I played tag you're it. I ran after him for ages he was so fast. Until I heard a girl screaming. I went to the scream and found pollywag and a girl. It looked like she was scared of pollywag.

"P-please go away." She sobbed. I walked to the girl. "Hey it's ok, he doesn't want to hurt you. He just wants to play." Until I saw the bruised knee. "Hey pollywag can you clean the wound?" Pollywag gently cleaned it and I put a handkerchief around her knee. "All better." I smiled.

"I-I can't get up." "C'mon hold my hand." I guess I pulled to hard and she hugged me on accident. "There you go!" And we walked hand in hand back to the campsite.

"After that children your grandma and I became the best friends until we hit 17. We became a couple. And on the age of 25 we married. And 3 years later we got your dad. And 30 years later we got you two!"

"Wow." Said the twins. "That was a great story dad." Jack said with tears in his eyes. "It is son it is."

I was about to sleep until I saw a blonde haired woman in a beautiful dress.

"Your time on earth is over Ash. Take my hand." She offered me her hand. "My time is over. I love you 3 so much I'm going to miss you all." I reached my hand out and grabbed her hand. And died in peace. "DAD NO!" Jack cried with the twins. It was just so sudden. Jack thought.

"Welcome back Ash." She hugged me "Serena!" I cried. "I missed you so much dear." "Now we can rest in peace." We both looked at our children in the room. "Please don't be sad, now I don't have to suffer anymore.

I will always be in your heart.

Always and forever.