Promise

Ash's pov

Also remember this
League is per year
Major league is per 4 years.
This is my universe muahahaha
Ok uhm enjoy!

I did it... I lost a league again. I gave everything I had. But it wasn't enough.

After the league I was going to my hotelroom. I was thinking how I got this far in my life.

(ASH IS 17 EVERYONE)

I've been travelling for over 7 years. Met a lot of new friends. But I still remember someone from my childhood. She was really important to me. I think I knew her since I was 5. Until she moved away at the age of 9. She was the reason I wanted to travel and battle other trainers to hope I would see her again. But who was it?

I don't even remember her name anymore. I'm such a bad friend. I hope she didn't forget about me. And our promise.

9 years ago

"Ash promise me when you're 18 you're going to the Kalos Major League. And then we'll see eachother at Professor Sycamore's lab, ok?" "I promise best friend!"

Present time

Please remember me, please.

Ring ring

It's Dan he's my friend and travelling companion for the last 7 years.

"Yo sup Dan, where have you been?" "Just getting some pizza's and helping Runo. Hey I saw it on tv I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you man Runo needed me." (Hint hint) "It's ok man by the way we're leaving in 2 days." "Ok Ash I'll see you in a couple of minutes I have to... you know, later." "Bye man."

In Kalos (4 pm)

"Mom it's happening! I'm finally in Kalos. I'm going to see her again." I tell my mom on the phone. "I'm so happy for you Ash. Remember be nice ok sweetie?" "Yes mom bye love you!" "Love you too."

"Alright Ash it's time go see your girl at the lab, I'm gonna explore the city a bit, see ya!" "Ok bye." "Bye Ash and don't act weird ok Ash?" Says Dan. "Ok mom bye." I say sarcastic.

At the lab (7 pm I got lost it's a big city and I might joined Dan and Runo)

Me and pikachu are walking inside the lab until I see a long blonde haired girl with a pink hat on. She was pretty. I hear them talking. "Did he arrive Professor?" She asks "I'm afraid he hasn't arrived yet. Are you sure he hasn't forgotten the promise?" "No I know him he would never do such a thing." She turns around and it looks like she has tears in her eyes. I walk up to her and ask. "Hey are you ok?" She looks up to me. "Yeah I'm... fine." "Can you tell me what's wrong?" "It's... kinda silly I think." She says looking at her feet. "Please tell me." She sighs. "Ok I was supposed to meet someone after 9 years. But I guess he forgot."

Hold up. Blonde haired girl, she has a hat on, beautiful blue eyes, shy girl.
"Serena?" I say and she looks up. "It's me Ash!" She suddenly has a bright smile and pulls me into a hug and I hug back. "

"I'm sorry I didn't recognise you earlier!" I said smiling. "Me too silly, I guess we're both bad at it."

"So Serena ready to go?" "What kind of question is that?" And that was the end of the story I hope you all...

"I FORGOT DAN!!!!"

"Guys... where y'all at..."

Xd

Please read this.

My friend started a new book on wattpad and she needs all the support she can. Please go to her profile. MiraQWERTYXD
Her book is mainly based on pokeshipping, but that's cute too.