Strength And Defense/New Magic

*near the rock climbing wall Flare is watching Derpy and Dopey hanging onto Bulk and Snowflake's muscles happily while Watermelon, Watermelody, Starlight, and Stellar are walking somewhere else and Lyra and Harpy are spotting Octavia and Octave are going up the wall and Applejack and AJ are spotting Rarity and Elusive as they are barely getting up the wall while Rainbow and Blitz are waiting impatiently and Celestia and Solaris are supervising the students*

Celestia: *smiling at the girls* Rock climbing is all about perseverance and trust. Rarity, Elusive, you can trust that Applejack and AJ will spot you.

Solaris- *nods in agreement*

Rarity/Elusive- *looks at each other in worry* *slowly start to climb up the rock wall*

Rainbow: *impatient* *crosses arms* Yeah, so you guys can totally go faster than you're going.

Blitz- *crosses arms* Yeah!!!

Rarity/Elusive- *looks at Rainbow and Blitz*

Applejack:*looks at Rainbow and Blitz in shock* Rainbow Dash!

AJ- *shocked* Blitz!

Rainbow: *expression softens* Sorry. We've been waiting to do this since we got here.

Blitz- Sorry guys, we just really want to do this...

Rarity/Elusive: *continues at the wall* Well, you have to wait a little longer, darlings.

Applejack/AJ- *lightly smirks at Rainbow and Blitz* *turns back to continue spotting Rarity and Elusive*

* Princess Twilight, Prince Dusk, Twilight, Dusk, Timber, and Forest walk up to the rock climbing course*

Rainbow: *worries but sees them* *relieved* Oh, good! Twilight, Dusk if you guys spot us, we can finally go. *to Blitz* Let's go get another harness. *runs to get a harness*

Blitz- Right behind you!!! *runs after Rainbow*

Twilight: *hesitant* I'm not sure— *stops as Timber puts a hand on her shoulder*

Timber: *with his hand on Twilight's shoulder* *smiles at Twilight* Forest and I better make sure our brother and sister  don't need anything.

Forest- *nods to Dusk* 

Timber/Forest- *looks at Twilight and Dusk calmly* See you later? *the two walk off*

Twilight/Dusk- *watches them walk off with half-lidded eyes and a smile*

[romantic music]

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *smugly looks at the two*

Twilight- *realizes* *to Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk* About the sibling thing I-

Princess Twilight- *lightly blushes* Oh, right that was...a nice cover...you know for Timber and Forest 

Prince Dusk- *admits* You weren't that far off, the first day me and Twilight got here Pinkie and Bubble thought we had twin siblings and...had dogs...just like...Spike and Barb...

*the four blink in unison with confused expressions*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *admits* Pinkie and Bubble scare us...

Twilight/Dusk- *nods in agreement* Agreed...

*Sunset and Glare walk up to them with Glare carrying  both Barbra's, and Sunset carrying both Spike's*

Sunset: Twilight, Dusk,  there you guys are! 

Glare- *smiles* We were looking for you guys!

*the ground starts to shake loudly*