Clear blue

To my best friend Amber. I hope you like it

                                                 I hope all of you like it. My names Caitlin.

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

(Harry's POV)

" Is she going to be okay?" I overhear a young woman ask with worry in her eyes.

They were a clear blue. I thought for a moment I could swim in them. She had dark circles under her eyes, and her face was red and puffy, probably from crying.

The doctor had a grimace, " It's a fifty - fifty chance, we are trying best, i'm sorry."

You could see the fear and terrier in her eyes.

She sniffed, " Thank you." she said with a squeak, but barely hearing her.

After that the doctor walked away. She sinked into the nearest chair and cupped her face. she looked so lonely, and helpless, but fragile and delicate at the same time. I feel as if i touched her she would shatter into a million pieces. I felt pity and sorrow starting to rise up from my face. I wanted to go over there and say it's going to be okay and cradle her, but my feet didn't move from the floor to take the 10 feet. I heard something drop on the floor and my thoughts disappear, and I come back to reality. I looked up and the girl was now crying into her knees and arms wrapped around them, like when a baby gets its first blanket for the first time. My feet finally got the memo and I start to get up and walk. I sat to the chair next of her. She didn't notice. I was debating whether or not to say something or just slowly walk away. I took the brave decision.

"Hi." I said with a soft tone.

She looked up, I looked into her eyes. She had no hope in her eyes and she looked lost. I didnt want to swim in her clear blue eyes anymore, I thought I would drown. Her head slowly comes up. She looked horrible. Not as in ugly she actually was gorgeous, but the way "I could see her feelings looked horrible.

She sniffed. " Hi. " she mumbles with a shaky voice.

Her voice is so cute, but smooth at the same time.

"I know your not okay and really sad but i wanted to tell you it will be okay, don't give up with hope, it's the only thing you have left." I said.

She looked confused as to why  I said that.

"Thank you." she managed to say.

I give her a weak smile and look down at my shoes.

I looked back up and say, " I'm Harry, what's your name?"

She looks back up from her knees, with the slightest twinkle in her eyes. Maybe she just needed someone to talk to so wasn't lonely.

"Amber, my names Amber."  with a glow of some hope in her eyes.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry its short but this is my first one. i hope you like it. please comment so i knwo your thoughts. Thank you. oh and do you like girl scout cookies? :)

Love, 

          Caitlin