Breakfast

Hey my loves,

Thank you @unfortunatelyAlexis for voting for me and thank you everyone for 46 reads. I didn't really expect people to read it. I just kinda did it for fun also for my bestfriend Amber that is in love with Harold Edward Styles. I'm sorry for not updating like I said I would. I was studying for end of the course exams, but hey. IM ON SPRINGBREAK! so I have a gift for you, and I decided to update everyday for springbreak. For being so patient. okay I love you guys and please comment. I'm not asking for you to vote but I want you guys to comment so I know what you think

Remember I love you my Crazy mofos! :)

~ Caitlin

**************

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I walk in smelling buttery pancakes and i can hear the sizzling bacon. Since I arrive at the hospital at 10:00 p.m. last night. I slept in the waiting room since I only had a few bruises and a gash across my head but it wasn't bad enough for stitches. I walk in getting 2 trays. I feel mine up to about 3 pancakes and a few bacon strips. i fell Gemma's high, well because she hasn't eaten since lunch yesterday, and she almost eats as much as Niall. Oh speaking of Niall. i need to tell the boys what happened unless the already knew(but they would have called.) and that I cant make the interview today. im was waiting in line. i saw a candy rack and grab a Twix. There was two people in front of me by the register. I decided to turn on my phone. i waited , one person got done with their pay. So I quickly put my phone away, knowing i was next. i looked around the cafeteria. I look at my surrounding. I stopped. i trailed my eyes back. There she was. she was reading a book and listening to music. god she looks beautiful. I was tapping on my tray now. impatience since i want to see her. finally the person left. Geez they were debating whether they should get an banana or an apple. Like you could have done that somewhere else! I quickly payed and slowly walk to were Amber was sitting. She was drinking a milk. i pulled up a chair right in front of her. She slowly pulls her book down. She furrows her eyebrow but soon a smile comes across her face. She takes her ear buds out.

" Harry Styles." she says.

" Pardon?" i said with a confused look.

" You looked familiar to me when we first talked but I didn't know who you were" she said.

" I see you have found my secret."

" It'snot a secret, you clown." she says with a laugh

Her laughs so cute. I smirk at her.

" Just might i ask why are you talking to me again?"  she says with a questioned look.

"I already answered that." I said.

" Oh, the same answer. Why are you eating with me, and why are you eating so much. You have more than Niall would." she says with a laugh.

" How would you know?" I ask with a smirk.

" Well I might have gone deep into my research..." she says with funny attitude.

" Ah, so you know more than i think you know." I say with a cheesy smile.

" Test me!" she says with a smirk.

" OK, whats my favourite candy?" I ask.

" Twix." 

" How you know?!"

" Because there's a Twix bar right next to you." She points with a devil smile. My face starts to burn up.

" Right." I say with a little laugh.

" What book you reading." I ask.

" Fault in Our Stars."

" Almost everyone is obsessed with leaving a mark, upon this world. Bequeathering a legency. outlasting death. we all want to be remembered. " I said quoting.

I looked down at my food. She has one eyebrow up with an amused look.

" You have read it?" she questions.

" Yes, I actually have read it 8 times"  I say. I cried every time to, but Idon't say that out loud. 

She has a shocked look on her face. 

" Hey I ride on a tour bus for hours, I got time." I say

" I'm am inpressed." She says. 

" Impressed enough to let me take you on a date?" I ask with a smile.

She looks shocked, and confused as to why I ask her.

" Maybe, Styles. Just maybe." She says with a smile.

" I have to go. my sister is hungry. I will see you again." I say. Standing up.

" Wait, you still haven't told me why you are here." she yells. 

I stop, turn around and simply say, " My story is simply not important, it is my future that awaits and my past that makes me who I am." I turn back around with a smile

******************

Okay that's it for today, I will update tomorrow. you need to stay on top of it, because you will have a lot to read if you don't :)

I love you xxx

~ Caitlin