Why You Drop Me

Hey CRAZY MOFOS! I'm I didn't keep my promise. I got my phone taken away and iv'e been extremely busy. You all are probably mad at me but i only missed two days. At least i'm not that writer that only updates once a week. Epescially when they keep you hanging from a good chapter trying to solve the mystery but you have to wait a week. sorry i'm rambling. Okay well i hope you guys like it.

Love,

       Caitlin

*************************

Chapter 7

Louis POV

I decided to go get my foot checked out since it hurt so bad that it felt like I got my balls ripped out. Harry came with. The boys stayed in the cafeteria, Niall was drowning his food in his mouth. I was like mate chill your getting to get heart burn. You will have to make me get the fire extinguisher. No...not that funny?...okay...Anyways I had Harry carry me. I was all like sass master coming this way. I'm to fab to walk. We turn the corner and out of no where Harry drops me on my ass on the cold hard floor.

" FUCK! Harry you bloody bastard what you do that for?!" I yell at him.

Harry is staring at something so I turn my head. There was a girl...of course, but Harry is looking at her different. He looks like...I don't know but I can tell he likes her.

"Help me up!" I yell at Harry.

He snaps his gaze and looks down at me.

" What the hell are you doing on the floor mate?"

I glared at him. " You bloody dropped me!" I yell

" Oh, sorry mate." Harry says apologetically

" Sorry my ass." I mumble

" What was that?" Harry ask.

" Oh, just to say I love you." I say with sarcasm

He picks me back up.

"Love you to boo bear.Where are we going again?" Harry ask obviously not noticing my sarcasm.

" The nurse said room 306." I say

Harry POV

I see her walk in Room 305. i didn't realize I dropped Louis. I felt really bad. I picked him up.

" The nurse said Room 306." Louis said. A smile comes across my face. I pick Louis back up. We walk past Room 305. ( The door is closed) disappointment comes to my face. I walk four more feet into Room 306. I plop Louis down.

" Mate I'm Louis Tomlinson, a person. Not Louis Tomlinson the doll!" Louis says

"Sorry mate." I say looking down at the floor.

"So who was that girl?"

" No one."

" Obviously she's a someone if when you see her you dropped me on my ass on the floor!"

" Her names Amber."

" Oh, Amber...how do you know her?"

" Um, well you see she was crying and I kinda confronted her."

" Oh Mr.Styles is back in business"

" AM NOT" I yell holding back a smile.

Louis starts singing 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. I get the pillow that his head is laying on and whack him with it on the head. 

" Shut up!" I say with a giggle.

" So did you ask her out?" Louis ask.

" Kinda."  I say shyly