Who is he

Heyguy I know mine are short but I am really busy and I will try to post more that are longer, okay here it is.

Love, Caitlin

****************************************

Amber POV

"Amber, my names Amber." I said.

Who is this creature? No one has ever cared about me, but here there's a boy, wait no a hot boy in front of me saying its going to be okay, and he doesn't even know me or my situation.

"Wow that's a beautiful name and it fits you perfectly." Harry said.

When he realized he said it he looked away, I think he was actually blushing a little. I was glad he looked away because I think my face was as bright as red as my brothers red polo shirt. I put my knees in a criss-croos now wiping my eyes.

"Thank you." I blurted.

He whipped his head around, a little startled. Shit what the hell is wrong with me. Great the only nice guy that has ever talking to someone and now I scared him.

"Why are you talking to me." I said with a confused face.

He lifted his eyebrow, then gave me a smirk, showing his dimples. Oh and god they were... holy shit girls must go and bury their self's alive when they see those dimples, they are like to die for!

"I couldn't just let a beautiful girl with those eyes that...." he trailed off realizing what he was saying, "You were crying alone and no one should be alone...ever. Not even the sickest soul. Everyone needs someone or help once in a while, if they like it or not. I didnt want you to be alone." He said with a soft tone.

Did...did this hot piece of sexy back just say that...did...what the fuck did he say. I wish I could have recorded that and just put it on repeat. Well that wouldn't make sense because i'm already replying it in my head.

"If you could just open your moth just a little bit bigger I bet you could put about 4 Jiffy-Puff Jumbo marshmallow in your mouth."  He said with a cheeky smile.

I didn't realize my mouth was open. I  looked away  with a smile and then turned back to him.

"What kind of planet are you from?" I said. with a straight face.

"What?" he said with a little chuckle

"Why are you kind, like where have you... I mean... never mind." I said quickly looking down at my Chuck Taylor's.

"You can't be disrespectful to a girl that's searching for love." he said

"I'm simply not searching for love, I may not want to seek for something I fear for."  I said with a straight face. 

I was looking dead in those Amber green eyes. I want to discover new things in those eyes, the wonders of love.

NoAmberstopyoudon'tfeelanythingforthisforthishot, sweet... noAmberstop!

He looked down at his shoes, chuckled then looked back up from his shoes with that to die for smirk, but cute smile...NoAmberstop!

"God damn your something different." he said.